Anyone know shops he could get one from. I am sure I heard it mentioned someone on UG bought a batch of like 20 and shipped them over or something. Anyway anyone?
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
I'm selling my B-52 AT 112....from the netherlands. Not sure what shipping would cost.

But no...I haven't heard anything about that batch.
WTLTL 2011
lol he is my friend, anyway Ill tell him, how much you selling for?
I sent you a pm, since this thread isn't in the selling section etc. rules blahblah.

Did you check the b-52 website for international dealers?
WTLTL 2011
i remember having an argument on UG about how B-52 are nigh on impossible to get hold of in the UK and some pedantic sod posted a link to a distributer in the UK who sell them shipped for extortionate prices

be careful if you get one from america, you need a 230v one, not 110
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Actually you can get a USA one, but you'll need to plug it into a transformer. Thats what I did
WTLTL 2011
hhm well not worth it. Well it he likes the lamb of god sound and they use mesa mk IVs, so I thought the b52 would be a good option, otherwise I think I will recommend him bugera, 6262 or 333xl would be better for him? Yes i know the 6262 is 5150 based, and the 333 is XXX based, but what would give a more mesy type tone?
Maybe try looking into some Engl's over there? I don't know if those are close or not, just throwing out some suggestions.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
nah thought of that he just wants to upgrade from his micro cube he aint loads of money
you in UK? And roughly how much Ill pass the info onto him (with cab)?