my parents are out with family and friends, and theyll be back any time so i need ur help

heres what happened:

see, i volunteer on my sisters soccer team (im 17, the girls are 15)

and whatever yea i met this girl, her name is lisa, and were going out for a while . We have alot in common, sometimes i help her with homework. I helped her on her english essay and she still got a D. This is becasue the teacher is a douche ...

anyway so she came over like an hour ago, and i really want to lose my virginity, so i ask her to have sexx

"...i cannot do it, it isnt right" she said, but i told her "dont worry i know what im doing, ill be done like in 10 seconds", pluss ill give you 2 nintendo 64 games if you say yes" :

So i give her mario kart, and bomberman 64, and then she goes to my room doubtful. shes a bit confused and scarred.

Then i think to myself... yo i need lube right? cause i heard you guys on the forums saying u need to lube up her clit otherwise it wont fit in properly.

so i have no lube, but i really want to lose my virginity so i grab some butter from the fridge it's cold it won't melt so i microwaved it for 8 minutes, and then put it in a glass and pured it on her vagina, now shes screaming i burned it

I don't know what to do my parents are going to be back any hour now and shes crying in the bathroom plz help you guyz are really smrat and please help me

what can i do? shold i giv her another nintendo 64 game???