Poll: What is your favorite brand of Guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is your favorite brand of Guitar?
Gibson
74 25%
Fender
84 29%
Ibanez
92 31%
B.C. Rich
12 4%
Epiphone
24 8%
ESP
77 26%
Jackson
59 20%
Kramer
9 3%
Yamaha
10 3%
Schecter
59 20%
Voters: 294.
Page 1 of 8
I am a retailer with Future Sounds that is trying to get my name out...so with that in mind, here we go!!!

I want to give great discounts to any and all who will take them. My goal is to offer units in bulk. Not to the individual, but to the entire forum. I am not looking at making huge profit on each item like most stores, I want to save musicians money (cause we all know we're broke most the time anyway) and get you more gear.

So, anything you want? I will give it to you at a GREAT deal. I deal with just about anything...guitars, drums, pro audio, video, etc...

I have some UNBELIEVABLE deals on some "2nd" or "Used" guitars right now...all sorts of Epiphones, Fenders, Takamines, Yamahas and more. Ask me if you want something specific and we'll get 'er done!

Also, what I'm wanting to do is if there's a hot item out right now "http://www.ovationidea.com/" - That's a very hot item now! I would love to do a bulk order for all involved...20 orders placed and I will do the guitar for $440.00. It sales at $599.

You can tell the sort of deals I'm trying to make here...let's get this going and get some great gear in your hands!!!
Attachments:
Logo_WebLarge_467x140.jpg
I have spent over 1 hour reading the rules. I do not see anything wrong with this. Please advise.

Best Regards,

Future Sounds
Ok, I also believe it said do not be rude. I read the rules.

I have not put my website on my post, I apologize for the confusion. I have in no way attempted to plug my site, again, there's no link or mention of my site. I do not sell anything on my site anyway, so no point to put it on here. The only site I put on there was the site to the "Ovation Idea" guitar because the rules said if there are multiple pictures to put the website and not the multiple pictures as some user use dial-up and not it takes too long to load multiple pictures.

Here's a picture of my resaler id for proof. I am a legitimate resaler attempting to help anyone and all get great deals.
Attachments:
Texas Sales and Use Tax Permit-small(2).jpg
Quote by nightraven
have a look at the rules of this forum in the stickies.

here's a spoiler:

My site doesn't sell because I don't have commerce set up. I do have a "commerce" site that is not ready, so I'm not putting it on here. Listen, here's the bottom line. My friends buy from me because I'm so cheap and they told me to come here and tell the forum community. All I'm doing is getting good gear to folks who can't afford high prices.

Why are you giving me so much grief? Are you against getting good deals? I've been helping local churches in my community with the same plan and they LOVE it, so I'm trying to help local musicians.

What am I doing wrong?
Hey i love schecter guitars they really are great for there cost, I know a gibson might be a better guitar, but it will cost you a arm and a leg, a great schecter guitar is cost affordable and sounds great.

I swear by them.

I think its great that your trying to get guitars and musical supplys out for cheaper then avarage.
Thank you Darkice...please tell your friends and let me know if you ever need anything. I have a Schecter Gryphon Diamond for sale right now...it's a great guitar. $399/OBO...if you or anyone you know is interested, let me know...I'll come down from that too.

Spread the word and have others come here and run off this nightraven person who is trying to spoil the fun for all. God Bless my friend!!!

Here's a pic in this thread...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=975468
Oh I just got a new schecter C-1 Classic
but I am saying I am completely behind the idea of getting musical supplys to people for a price that the avarage person can afford.
I can get just about anything...what you looking for? If it's something I can't get, then what we can do is put in a thread about a group discount. Get 10-20 people buying the same Amp you want (or similar) and then I can get EVERYONE a huge discount. It is pretty sweet...

...so, what you looking for?
hmm not totally sure a mesa triple or double recto head or a peavey 6505+ or a marshall JMC 800 or something a long those lines.
Quote by Darkice
hmm not totally sure a mesa triple or double recto head or a peavey 6505+ or a marshall JMC 800 or something a long those lines.

I may be in..
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
nice to people right there I am really after a mesa but the others are close runner ups.
Awesome guys...keep the requests coming and be as detailed as possible. I will get my stuff in order to get you all the best deals possible!!!

Remember, be detailed, let me know what you are wanting so I can make a list and get it all in bulk so I can get it to you all CHEAP!
Quote by Darkice
nice to people right there I am really after a mesa but the others are close runner ups.

I don't think he'd be able to do mesa they won't let people sell lower than their specified prices.
Not true...I cannot advertised at lower prices. It's called MAP. Manufactured Advertised Price. I do have a limit on what I can advertise. But, if I say general discount, I am not specifically giving an advertised price on the Mesa.

I have already looked into it. I do appreciate the feedback though, it helps all understand what I am attempting to do and how it can be of value to the community members here.
I apologize for being abrupt in my last post, I should not have started "Not true..." what I meant was, "Here's how it works..."

I dont get why they dont sell mesa's online I would have bought one already I've seen one at the GC but it was the single solo bleh lol
Do you have any breedlove acoustics?
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
How bout Ibanez 1570s or the old 570s?
Fender MIM Fat Strat
Jackson Dk2m Dinky Pro
Jackson DKMGT
Ibanez RG7321
Goya/Martin G812 Acoustic
Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ
Roland MicroCube
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
Do you have any breedlove acoustics?

I have just sent an email to the manufacturer so I can become a dealer. I should be a dealer next week and then the answer will be yes.

What model are you interested in?
Schecter's and Ibanez. Also, was wondering how much you would price the guitars...
Yay! an AD25sf plus. If they don't have 'em any more, then, one from the new atlas line should be fine, although, I still need to try 'em out.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Quote by Black Mesa
How bout Ibanez 1570s or the old 570s?

I can definitely get my hands on these...in order to get a good discount though I need to get at least 15-20 people to buy Ibanez products. I can them order them in BULK and pass on the HUGE savings!!! If you wanna spread the word, or start an Ibanez thread to make it happen, we can save you some major $$$!

Let me know.
Quote by nightraven
reported, please read the general rules of this site.

This guy seems quite legit and seems to have good intentions, and he is selling direct, since he is saying yoou can make offers from here, so I'd allow this guy.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
And my favourite brand ain't up there mate.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by life_777
Schecter's and Ibanez. Also, was wondering how much you would price the guitars...

I need 15-20 people to order Ibanez products to get the ball rolling. So far in 6 hours, it looks like 2 people are interested...that's good numbers! I just emailed Schecter to found out their requirements so I will let you know how many people I need for them.

The pricing...
It all depends on how many people we get in on the discount order. The more the more savings. Normally most companies have 30-40% markups from their actual "cost". I would like to keep it in the 10-15% above cost so I can sell a LOT more and save everyone mega money!

Here's an example...not a fact, just an example.

Guitar "A" costs me $300.00. It's MSRP is "$700.00". Now, 35% markup of $300 would be a total of $405 to the customer. My goal would to keep it in the 10-15% markup saving you 20-30% instantly! So, a normal $405 guitar would cost you $330. Now, the more people involved, the more savings!!!

I hope this makes since...this idea will only work if we get a lot of people involved. So far so good. Posted this about 6 hours ago and have 2 pages of posts so far!

Keep it up guys.
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
Yay! an AD25sf plus. If they don't have 'em any more, then, one from the new atlas line should be fine, although, I still need to try 'em out.

Awesome, as soon as I hear from them I will find their requirements and post them so we can get the minimum order they require and a GREAT discount to you and all those who get a Breelove guitar. Keep your eyes posted so I can let you know.

When we start doing the orders, I'll have to get more organized, I'm getting confused with all these posts and peeps asking for different things...

...if anyone has any suggestions, please post.
Quote by IncubusMan999
This guy seems quite legit and seems to have good intentions, and he is selling direct, since he is saying yoou can make offers from here, so I'd allow this guy.

Thank you for your suppport!
Quote by IncubusMan999
And my favourite brand ain't up there mate.

What's your favorite brand?
Paul Reed Smith
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Paul Reed Smith

Excellent choice!!! I pulled those brands from the "Top 10" guitar brands on google. I am not sure how some of them made it, but I figured Google knew more about people's likes than me. Sorry about PRS not making it...nothing personal.
Hey is it possible for you to get the Epiphone Elitist Les Paul's? Because last I heard Epiphone is not producing them any more.

Or how much of a discount would it be for like a Gibson Les Paul studio?
Quote by yoyodunno
Hey is it possible for you to get the Epiphone Elitist Les Paul's? Because last I heard Epiphone is not producing them any more.

Or how much of a discount would it be for like a Gibson Les Paul studio?

I have contacted my wholesales about the Elitist and should get a response early next week.

I have placed an email with Gibson and waiting on a response. It would be a 20-30% if everything goes as plans. Again, the more people placing order for Gibson guitars, the more discounts...I will have to wait to here from Gibson so I can tell you how many peeps I will need to get everyone the discount.

I hope this helps.
Quote by futuresounds
Excellent choice!!! I pulled those brands from the "Top 10" guitar brands on google. I am not sure how some of them made it, but I figured Google knew more about people's likes than me. Sorry about PRS not making it...nothing personal.

No worries mate, I just built a guitar anyway. Thanks for the offer though

Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
I'd assume you just joined us to make money,anyway.
Also you can't advert stuffs you don't have in your hand yet.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by emad
I'd assume you just joined us to make money,anyway.
Also you can't advert stuffs you don't have in your hand yet.

yeah please don't. This is really good for us.
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
oh an you have a private message(PM) from me.
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
yea i say we amend the rules for this guy and give him a chance. if it turns out he can get us good deals then why not let him? I might be down for the amps that Darkice listed on the first page and maybe a schecter depending on what model it is.