Does anyone have a site where you build your own guitar and you get the visual?

I am working on a custom Carvin but it is hard to remember everything and I want to get something to help the process out. I hope someone can understand what I am asking.
i think theres one called warmoth? im not entirely sure, its something on those lines
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
for some reason it will only let me do a Rhoads, but it usually has all body styles
I wouldn't find one with Warmoth and the JCFonline one isn't good enough since it is only the rhoads.

Anyone else know a site?

Thank you, btw, for at least trying to help
The JCF shop is any Jackson guitar.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
The JCF shop is any Jackson guitar.

nah, not any more, they screwed it over and you need to register or some shit to be able to use the whole lot. Only shape unregistered can use is the Rhoads
Quote by telemetal
nah, not any more, they screwed it over and you need to register or some shit to be able to use the whole lot. Only shape unregistered can use is the Rhoads

seriously? sux.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.