Well i suspect this is a silly question, but does anyone know where i could find broken pedals, that i can have a whack at repairing? Im far from an expert from repairing so i dont want to spend much (if any) money.

Is my best bet to keep an eye on ebay?

Thanks for any help?
eBay! Or pawn shops.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Ebay, craigslist, used gear shops, pawn shops or just buy a few cheapos break them and fix them..

Kinda defeats the point, dontcha think
Quote by b2spirita
Kinda defeats the point, dontcha think

Thought you were doing it as a method of learning how to fix broken pedals not fixing them for your own personal collection. My appologies...
Look on ebay and CL as posted above, also make an ad in the Gear Ad forum
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Thought you were doing it as a method of learning how to fix broken pedals not fixing them for your own personal collection. My appologies...

Sorry i was trying to take a joking tone, its a bit of both really.
You really won't learn much trying to fix a broken pedal.

The only problems with 95% of the the broken pedals you'll find will be either 1) bad solder connection 2) bad switch 3) bad pot, in which there is really not much "fixing" to do.

What you may want to try to do is build your own pedal.
Quote by al112987
You really won't learn much trying to fix a broken pedal.

The only problems with 95% of the the broken pedals you'll find will be either 1) bad solder connection 2) bad switch 3) bad pot, in which there is really not much "fixing" to do.

What you may want to try to do is build your own pedal.

True, but id be happy doing that. From what ive seen, the 'do it yourself' pedalkits are pretty expensive. I dont have the equipment to make acircuitboard from scratch. Maybe theres a happy medium somewhere?
eBay and pawn shops are your best bet...

also, put up an add in the Gear Ads forum. There's got to be someone with an old broken pedal just laying around collecting dust....
O O

___