I have an Ibanez rg370dx.
Right now I'm using 10-13-17-26-36-46 but I'm wondering if I should be using 9-11-16-24w-32-42?

aka I have these and I'm wondering if I should get these instead tomorrow
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
What is wrong with your current strings?
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
It all depends on what music you play, and that what gauge strings is ur guitar set up for? Im not a fan of EB strings as they seem to break to easy with me although they are mighty comfortable
My gear:

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS McCarty 10 Top
+more
JCM900 Head and 1960B
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR ZW-44
Korg Pitchblack
Small Clone
Boss GE-7

Check my band
www.suicideblonderocks.co.uk
All of the Ibanez guitars that have a floyd are meant to use 0.09 - 0.42 due to how they are set when they are built. Unless you've had a luthier or someone ajust the guitar to work at 10's, the the floyd wouldnt work.
Fender Telecaster Thin Line

(For playing fusion as a solo project)
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Vox Wah
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Mxr Phase 90
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Boss DD6 Digital Delay
Quote by Pepefloydean
All of the Ibanez guitars that have a floyd are meant to use 0.09 - 0.42 due to how they are set when they are built. Unless you've had a luthier or someone ajust the guitar to work at 10's, the the floyd wouldnt work.

That's what I thought. The guy at guitar Center *shudders* sold me the 10's and I thought I needed 9's...guess I should trust myself next time..
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by carrotjames
It all depends on what music you play, and that what gauge strings is ur guitar set up for? Im not a fan of EB strings as they seem to break to easy with me although they are mighty comfortable

I agree with that My 12 Guage Strings the Low E [56 Gauge] Snapped just as I started to tune it up

I recommend Elixr Strings.

Again it does depend on the style of music to intend to play
Gear :

Guitars
- BC Rich Warlock Platinum
- Dean BABY ML
- Les Paul Custom White
- Custom Uncle Paul [SOON]

Effects
- Line6 POD 2.0
Quote by KSMITH
I agree with that My 12 Guage Strings the Low E [56 Gauge] Snapped just as I started to tune it up

I recommend Elixr Strings.

Again it does depend on the style of music to intend to play

Those had to be defective. I've *NEVER* broken an Ernie Ball string at that gauge. I've broken smaller, of other brands. But never Ernie Ball .12's.

For anyone curious since I bought my Schecter I've only used Ernie Ball 12's.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
it all depends on what tuning you play in. Get the right strings for your tuning, then have it set up for that gauge strings.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top