Page 1 of 9
Like the title, what is the stupidest thing that you've ever said out-loud?

Once in math, I yelled "METAALLLL GEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!" In the middle of class. I got a 3 day detention.
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"
I shouted to some short kid "yeah go eat some food" as an insult.. needless to say, i was embarrased.. and yeah i'm short too.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I once told the best friend of my girlfriend that I imagined it was her whenever I had sex.
Quote by smb
I once told the best friend of my girlfriend that I imagined it was her whenever I had sex.

XD Bet your girlfriend was pissed...
Quote by zzeazz
XD Bet your girlfriend was pissed...
She put up with a lot worse before I got bored of her.
Quote by smb

should add that to that thing about reasons not to date a trex
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
i guess mine is almost the same as TS but back in 2nd grade i started humming the theme to mortal kombat really loudly then yelled out MORTAL KOMBAT !!!! then me and my friend started fighting.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
MYY GOOOOCH IS ON FIAR!

it actually was
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
I cant remember what the hell my english teacher was reading out, but me and this guy behind me just shouted out " HEADSHOT!" ala call of duty 4...it was in an eastern european accent too....well yeah, that was pretty stupid.

We both got told off...bloody teachers
I've heard that a mans semen tastes like a raw potato..I cannot comment, as I have never tasted a raw potato

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Quote by Themotherfunky
I cant remember what the hell my english teacher was reading out, but me and this guy behind me just shouted out " HEADSHOT!" ala call of duty 4...it was in an eastern european accent too....well yeah, that was pretty stupid.

We both got told off...bloody teachers

after I played that game I always kept saying

"Charlie six, wha's your staytus, ova!"
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

It wasnt me, but some chick describing a guy to her friend: "Remember the guy who tried to have sex with me?" Then my teacher who had been working on her computer laughed and said: Too much info. Everyone lol'd.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
'So my friends and I had a group jerk...' in the Pit. Never again.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
"LEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOY JENKINS" Followed by a complete silence.

lol i did that too...just yesterday actually...in the middle of a math midterm
It has to be one of two things i did. In the middle of an exam (internal luckily) i shouted out "IM THE WINNER!," oddly enough in an eastern european accent. Alternatively, there was the time i was sitting in class, and shouted out (By accident, i hadn't meant to say it out loud at all) "I've been shat on!"
Stupid? Pointless? Dangerous? Count me in!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
after I played that game I always kept saying

"Charlie six, wha's your staytus, ova!"

haha, yeah...went i first went online with it...all i kept saying was "Achhh, where did he come from...patience laddie, wait for a clear shot"

Went down like a bucket of cold sick with everyone
I've heard that a mans semen tastes like a raw potato..I cannot comment, as I have never tasted a raw potato

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
I once yelled "I EJACULATE HEMOGLOBIN!!" in the middle of sixth period. Then I translated it for themas "I cum blood" lololl. I got alot of weird looks.
Quote by StevoIRL
Hetfield what a man bit of belly but still what a man

Gear

Gibson Slash Signature LP
B-52 AT-112 60 watt
Digitech Rp90
Me and friend were making a story about how this really short kid was a possible paedo target and I remember my friend saying something like "help I'm getting raped!" quite loud in Science class
I cracked my head on a shelf at work behind the bar and actually yelled out

ARGHH NIG*ER TITS!!!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I punched my friend out of a desk and yelled "FATALITY."

Best. Study hall. Evar.

Or like the time I yelled out "WHY DOES IT BURN WHEN I PEEEEEEEE????"

Best. Library time. Evar.
IMAGINE.
Last edited by CJE at Oct 10, 2008,
Quote by wiggy1988
I cracked my head on a shelf at work behind the bar and actually yelled out

ARGHH NIG*ER TITS!!!

SIGGED MOTHER ****ER!!
I said something to this girl about this guy being annoying cause he had a gay stereotype personally only to find out that it was her brother. =/

Yea that was awkward.
In my spanish class the teacher was talking about spanish food and how she liked it and I said to my friend "This is why she's so fat". Everyone in the class heard it, but the teacher laughed.

One day I was at the computer lab and I said to my friend "The math teacher is gay". Yes, he was right behind me.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by DespisedIcon
In my spanish class the teacher was talking about spanish food and how she liked it and I said to my friend "This is why she's so fat". Everyone in the class heard it, but the teacher laughed.

One day I was at the computer lab and I said to my friend "The math teacher is gay". Yes, he was right behind me.

I lol'd at #2
Quote by CJE
I punched my friend out of a desk and yelled "FATALITY."

Best. Study hall. Evar.

Or like the time I yelled out "WHY DOES IT BURN WHEN I PEEEEEEEE????"

Best. Library time. Evar.

SIGGED!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
i guess mine is almost the same as TS but back in 2nd grade i started humming the theme to mortal kombat really loudly then yelled out MORTAL KOMBAT !!!! then me and my friend started fighting.

win
ceci n'est pas un guitariste.
either the time i yelled "F*CK OFF" really, really loud during a pep rally when it ws really quite because my friend kept hitting me; i got detention for a week; or the time when we were going over the reproductive system in science, and my teacher said something about penetration of the vag and i said "pictures?" really loud...
said to my female manager when i was drunk that we called this fat chick that i just banged Kit Kat. Because you need four fingers.
Quote by Zolom
SIGGED!

I've been Sigged?????

*dies*

Siggality. Zolom wins.
IMAGINE.
OH SHEET! I just found one of my old posts thats been sigged....
SIGGALITY! DespisedIcon wins!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.