i have a problem here, i own a cheap priced squier stratocaster and my amplifier is roland cube-30x. the first thing i tought about this amplifier is it has awesome variety of effects. but after i gained more knowledge about advance guitar playing, i found out that the sound produced by the amplifier is very very terrible!
for the easiest example when i do vibrato on my guitar with distortion, instead of a nice sharp-curved distorted sound, it came out an ugly, sort of wiggly and annoying sound with a bit of stupid distorted noise. for the next example if i do a tapping thing, you wont hear kirk hammett, all that is heard is a stupid clanking noise of the strings hitting the fret bar. also when i try to change chords, there is always a super annoying scratching sound. but when i change my string to a more brighter tone diaddario strings, it sort of suppress the sound but i know that the scratching noise is still there.
i bought a boss compact pedal overdrive/distortion to atleast make the sound less disgusting. is there anyway to fix the terrible terrible sound? is the bad sound hugely because of the amplifier? will changing guitar make the sound better? is there a device that fix this sort of thing?i dont have money to buy expensive stacks of marshall or peavy, so i really have to bear practicing with my crappy axe and amp.
Quote by washingka

for the easiest example when i do vibrato on my guitar with distortion, instead of a nice sharp-curved distorted sound, it came out an ugly, sort of wiggly and annoying sound with a bit of stupid distorted noise. Never tried vibrato and distortion, but it does sound like the normal vibrato function. Are you looking for flange, chorus or phase?

for the next example if i do a tapping thing, you wont hear kirk hammett, all that is heard is a stupid clanking noise of the strings hitting the fret bar. Are you talking about fingertapping and pulloffs? Similar to eruption or a rhodes solo? If so is your action sickly low? or are you talking about tapping on the strings over the pups?

also when i try to change chords, there is always a super annoying scratching sound. but when i change my string to a more brighter tone diaddario strings, it sort of suppress the sound but i know that the scratching noise is still there. Try lessening the amount of pressure you put on the strings when you change chords or palm mute and remove your fingers completely when changing chords. It's called fingerslide noise

i bought a boss compact pedal overdrive/distortion to atleast make the sound less disgusting. is there anyway to fix the terrible terrible sound? I would think the amp is naturally better than the pedal.
is the bad sound hugely because of the amplifier? It's a pretty good amp, it sounds to me like it's more "dynamic" to the touch than your taste.
will changing guitar make the sound better? It could, are you trying to get metal out of a single coil pup? I never like that sound, or is it an HSS strat?

is there a device that fix this sort of thing? Maybe a humbucker pup if you don't have one.

i dont have money to buy expensive stacks of marshall or peavy, so i really have to bear practicing with my crappy axe and amp. Uhm, you don't need a $1000 amp, great amps are about $300-$550 used.

My answers are underlined above , can you ask more questions in one post?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
All of those things sound purely like technique errors. Keep playing and learn to get better vibrato and tapping ability.