so i plugged my guitar in and I can hear the voices coming from my amp. I think Oh its just the tv in the living room I go to check no tvs or on hmmmm. I go back turn my amp on the clean channel and the radio stops. I turn back on distortion its back on. I turn my amp off it stops. Ok, turn it back on it starts again. I look around the house for someone and I see my mom and ask her to come. Turn on my amp the radios gone. I hit my guitar with my knee and it turns on the radio again. BTW the station it picks is KNBR some old ppl talk show I think.
happens all the time in sleep now in the fire by rage toms guitar picked up a korean radio station at the end
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by alternitivebass
happens all the time in sleep now in the fire by rage toms guitar picked up a korean radio station at the end

I always wondered what that noise was!
Something in your setup is picking up the station frequency. Its not that uncommon. If you properly shield the control cavity on your guitar and/or get a better cable it will almost definitely go away.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
My amp makes buzzing sound if my phone is on it and it gets a text or call. That kinda remind me on metalocolypse where toki's guitar kept picking up the whale noises lol.
Yeah, it happens to me all the time. I live VERY close to a country radio station, so when ever I turn down my guitar I have to listen to country.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
and you can put your MP3 player headphones on your pickups and listen to it it's cool but I heard it messes up the pick ups... everyone probably knows that though... yeah amps are crazy little creatures..
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Your pickups/1/4" cord picks up electromagnetic signals, like radio waves.
Misleading title. I thought the guitar was picking up the radio waves not your amp
Quote by antianti99
Misleading title. I thought the guitar was picking up the radio waves not your amp

It is it just going to my amp.

And thats not The point Alaskan Ninja I should have been more direct here in the pit were stupidity and retardation lay hostage to this place. I want to know WHY.
Mine picks up a christian radio station, so sometimes I forget to turn off the amp and Im watching tv or something and all of a sudden a celestial voice tells me that jesus will help me, that I only have to believe bla bla bla..
Every time that happens its a great WTF moment.