Page 1 of 2
What would it be? After watching Blindness, I couldn't imagine anything worse than waking up and not being able to see. I have so much respect for those who make it through life not knowing what anything looks like.
Smell. The air up here gets absolutely terrible sometimes, smells like ten different piles of shit.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Tasting.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
smell

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Without a doubt smelling. If I lost any of the other four I would become severely depressed, if I lost smelling I would barely even care. My smelling sucks anyway.
remember kids, your sense of smell has a major effect on how things taste, it's how you pick out tastes other than sweet/sour/salty/bitter
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Sight.

So I wouldn't have to read your stupid threads.

ZING!
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I'd lose taste, there really isn't anything necessary to it. Let's say you have gas leak? You have to smell it or any spark can destroy your house...
If I had to choose one to give up, it would be smell.

Hearing is the last one I would want to lose. Music without hearing??? Not the same
Quote by SeveralSpecies
If I had to choose one to give up, it would be smell.

Hearing is the last one I would want to lose. Music without hearing??? Not the same

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I'd lose my common sense. You know, the one that causes the inability to use the damn search bar.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'd lose my common sense. You know, the one that causes the inability to use the damn search bar.

An original search bar joke?

Well done.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Even though this is a search bar joke... I call shenannigans on your possession of common sense No-one in their right mind goes to live in Blackpool

Anyways, I'd lose my sense of taste- at least I can still use smell to judge if something is off, and it'd make cunnilingus that much more nicer. No bad taste.
i would lose my 6th sense.
one incident with a dead chick and suddenly i am a necrophiliac

also smell
smell XD i need sight ,hearing and touch for guitar
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
An original search bar joke?

Well done.

Thank you

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Even though this is a search bar joke... I call shenannigans on your possession of common sense No-one in their right mind goes to live in Blackpool

Shhh. I got smarts now. I have biology lessons and everything

...yes I know that still doesn't mean I have common sense. But I doooo so there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Anyways, I'd lose my sense of taste- at least I can still use smell to judge if something is off, and it'd make cunnilingus that much more nicer. No bad taste.

...and then you won't know the difference between vegetables and cake. No need to gore on delicious foods. Eat the healthy ones that taste like crap. Only... it'd taste like everything else. Hooray >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

tip ..drink red wine before it.
Probably my sense of smell...but there would go my sense of taste. Still better than being blind or deaf.
UG's AC/DC Lover
Reva, that was awesome. XD
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
This thread already exists. Anyway... taste.
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Kensaі
Anybody wanna cyber?

Me.
Smell.

Oh wait..... (Incase you dont know, I dont have a sense of smell to begin with.)
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
I've lost my smell already, so yea. :P
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
out of curiosity, how do you lose your sense of smell?
Quote by deli_creep

*PEAR*

if i get banned....it was worth it.
Page 1 of 2