Dont you hate mg amp. they suck. tell ug users what you really think about mg amps.
i am going to shoot my mg amp with a shotgun. can you close this thead its makeing to many ppls mad.
Last edited by Redsox4ever5955 at Oct 10, 2008,
reported.

edit: TS because you asked. these types of threads only foster a bandwagon mentality. this section is supposed to be for amp and accessory info and QandA.
it's nothing against you.

edit 2:
digital, if you really want to be schooled feel free to take this to comments and ill explain it all to you.

icansee, if you have some sort of problem with my posts you can tell me all about it in comments too. i'd love to hear what ive ever done to offend you.
i cant belive you actually care about a mg hate thred. dont worry another one will pop up in 15 mins after this one is closed.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Oct 10, 2008,
I don't hate the MG, I just prefer some amps over it. like I prefer some guitars over others. Yet again, It's purely a great beginner's amp, nonetheless anyone can't say anything about it.
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
I actually have a little 15watter and when I crank it wide open, it kinda rocks. It is perfect for studio use because I can get wide open tone and natural breakup without blowing up anyone's eardrums, not to mention it's pretty handy for practicing. I do see what you mean about MG's though, like ppl go and buy that silly MG half stack and then brag about having a Marshall stack, but I don't really see a desperate need to make a thread about it.
Quote by jj1565
reported.

edit: TS because you asked. these types of threads only foster a bandwagon mentality. this section is supposed to be for amp and accessory info and QandA.

OH NO!! something you didnt like... We better report it!

hell if a thread like this convinces someone to buy a vox or a cube instead of an mg... they are better for it.

They are low quality amps and beginners buy them because they say marshall on them. Thats it. Marshall knows the power of their name. Its a great business idea. But there is so much better that beginners can get.
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
will you f*ckers stop bashing MGs? so F*cking what if someone like the amp? Big deal! i happen to like my amp. personally, i thin these goddamned Valvekings suck shit. but just becasue they're tube, it must mean they're good.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Easy Jhachey22 - I own a Valveking. Two wrongs don't make a right. If people want to recommend something besides an MG or a Valveking that is one thing. But everybody's needs are different, which is why people start threads and ask questions. Generally, bashing threads are looked down upon period and they ususally get closed. I'm risking a warning just posting in a thread that has already reported, which is also against the rules.

Read the Rules Everyone
Quote by jj1565
reported.

Actually, the forum description says this forum is about discussion of gear. Not just "amp and accessory info and QandA."
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
just cuz mg's are absolute shit, that dosent mean you must bitch about it on ug...........seriously, its well explained in the stickies that mgs are shit... you could spend your time doing something other that bitching about your mg that you dropped on your foot