Ok, so when my console is plugged in, no sound at all comes out of my computer. Help?
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Wait are we talking about speakers or a usb hub?
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Like, my USB console is plugged into my computer. And i can record and input sound, but no sound come out of my speakers,which are plugged into my computer
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Go to the companys website and download and install the drivers for the console, sadly thats all i got besides read the manuel
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
you may have to change some settings cause the drivers may be tryin to output sound from your device and you are tryin to output sound from the computer itself. See if that works.
Quote by rockisalive
you may have to change some settings cause the drivers may be tryin to output sound from your device and you are tryin to output sound from the computer itself. See if that works.

And from where can i change the settings? The only CD that came with the console was Cubase AI
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
more than likely its going to be with the ASIO drives that should have been installed with Cubase. I can't walk you through because its been years since i dealt with Cubase and any version of Windows.
To Bluezombie: I think you bought a Zoom multifx processor right??? like 7.1 or 9.2tt...
i bought zoom 9.2tt just recently but i have the same problem as you but i´m using Sonar 6.
When i plug in the USB the PC recognize it but when i start to record, then nothing happens
I have a zoom g9.2tt and to get it to work in sonar 7 you must select usb audio device for input and output.Then you have to use headphones or speakers to the output of the zoom.Also select usb only from the zoom amp select/system menu and choose usb only.You will not get it to work properly with your sound card as the latency is really bad.I have not used the cubase software as I prefer to use sonar.I hope this helps out.
hmph.. old thread. but the guy needs to monitor off of the USB 'console'. hooking up his speakers to the .. 'console' would be the way to go.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.