I now have enough equipment to do rough recordings in my home, so I was wondering what program would be good one to learn. Audacity isn't feature rich enough, and money is not an issue, so give me some suggestions on good programs that are good and not entirely impossible to figure out. Anybody use protools?
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
umm, pro tools will make you want to kill yourself same with acid pro, if anything, i would probly get reaper, its like audacity but BETTER
adobe audition, sony acid, protools, cakewalk, there's tons. personally audacity and garageband are fine for me. of course protools is fantastic and all the pros use it. btw this belongs in riffs and recordings forum
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I have something called Riffworks on my desktop that I've never actually used before. It recently downloaded when I updated my Line 6 software. Seems much better than Audacity just by looking at it, but I haven't recorded anything with it yet.
Quote by xHellbound
I have something called Riffworks on my desktop that I've never actually used before. It recently downloaded when I updated my Line 6 software. Seems much better than Audacity just by looking at it, but I haven't recorded anything with it yet.

DO NOT WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just started using Cubase SX 3 and it seems good so far. How about Fruity Loops, it's easy to use and is good enough.
Quote by Wylde14
Sonar is a good program, but pricy. so steal it of the internets

lolz

Yeah I have audition, it came with Adobe CS3. I'll get protools just because I'd like to be familiar with the industry standard, but if its too hard I'll try Audition, then some of the other suggestions here. Thanks everyone
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
I Pro Tools exclusively now, it's basically the industry standard, it is kind of overwhelming at first, such as knowing a trillion different key commands, but once you know the basics you get by fine.
And an LE rig isn't too outrageously expensive if money isn't an issue, I'd recommend a Digi 003, but an mbox 2 might be fine depending on what you want to do
no dice.
For more professional results: Logic, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Reason.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana