Just came back from seeing it...and it was ****in scary! (ya i got scared...deal with it! )

Definetly in my top 3 scariest movies.

It kind of ripped the idea of cloverfield but they still made it stand out. (but i liked cloverfield better )

Defintly a must see if u like horror movie, espicialy at the theatres...the expereince wouldnt be the same at home.
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
Quote by Colgate Total
Cloverfield was sub par at best. Quarantine looks beyond lame and predictable.

Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
Cloverfield was good until the end... The last 15 minutes or so were full of fail.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Colgate Total

you are obviously a person who does not want to be judged so you think all scary movies suck and/or are predictable so you wont be judged cause on the inside, you are a insecure man who is afraid to show his scared or girly side. which is not the case at all, we all get scared...
Cloverfield was alright, none of my friends liked it. But it was one of them movies that is only good in cinema. Haven't seen quarantine yet.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
watch the original
it's called REC
it's spanish and quarantine is basically a remake of it
REC is by far the scariest movie i have ever seen
It's an adaptation of a Spanish movie by the name of [REC].
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I wanted to see Quarantine ever since I saw the trailer a few months ago. Cloverfield was horrible. They spent too much time in the beginning and they killed it at the end when the monster attacked the helicopter (I could go on a long rant about this but I won't). I liked the idea of the camera though. It really brought me into the movie.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Colgate Total

+1
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
I'm going to see it tomorrow. I can't freakin wait!
Concerts
All Points West - August 1st
Krockathon 14 - August 8th