I've watched a lot of horror movies, and most seem to evolve around the "creatures" being affected with some intense form of rabies. 2 movies that have this that come to mind are "I Am Legend" and the recent "Quarantine" (i just saw it).

Why do you guys think this is?
Quote by fLYinGV23
I've watched a lot of horror movies, and most seem to evolve around the "creatures" being affected with some intense form of rabies. 2 movies that have this that come to mind are "I Am Legend" and the recent "Quarantine" (i just saw it).

Why do you guys think this is?

im thinking spread rabies = obtain legion of zombies = conquer world = be overthrown by minions = get eaten...

maybe i should think this through better
Quote by Les Paul57
im thinking spread rabies = obtain legion of zombies = conquer world = be overthrown by minions = get eaten...

maybe i should think this through better

Lol, nahhhh
28 Days Later is about a rage virus. Any movie, ever, in the history of history, that revolves around people getting infected, has been through viral or blood infection.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
It's pretty scary and mysterious I guess.

Meh. Cujo btw, although that was a book first.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Oh my God, I hated I Am Legend. I couldn't relax enough to enjoy it because I was always afraid some rabies-man would jump out of the shadows.

I'll die before I let that happen to me.
XIAOXI