I bought a Marshall Mode 4 today. I unfortunatly wasn't able to get a cabinet with it.

I should be getting a cab in the near future but I honestly don't know were to start. So i need to know what the best cabs are. I'm not sure how much I can spend yet (probably not alot) so tell me if the cab is worth the price.
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

Well, you need something with a big power handling.

This with celestion g12k100 speakers.

You're gonna need at least one 4x12 cab, so maybe you shouldn't of have bought that Mode Four. Do you really need 400 watts?
Quote by DerekTheDominoe

You're gonna need at least one 4x12 cab, so maybe you shouldn't of have bought that Mode Four. Do you really need 400 watts?

My bass player got a full stack and I needed something louder than my 112 combo.

Thanks for that link by the way
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

The Mode Four has a SS power section. It's 300/400 watts is equal to 100 tube watts.

Not an issue.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
No cabs go well with the Mode4 - sorry, because it is poo.

Those cabs are really matched for the heads - Marshall likes to do that because other better cabs show up the inadequacies of their heads it seems.....

Something with a fair amount of power and built heavily because it does have monstrous low-end - so really you should get a Mode4 cab with it.

Good news is that Mode4 stuff practically sells itself for nothing these days - no one likes them anymore - sorry, but that is the truth.
Quote by DerekTheDominoe

Avatar is a great brand. My friend got one of those custom cabs and it's amazing.

Honestly, look for a Mode Four cab. I've heard those cabs are actually the best thing about that amp.