So.. I got caught with a few buddies smoking in a park at 1:30 in the morning about a month and a half ago. The judge went easy on us and only sentenced us to 5 hours of community service (and the kid who had possession of the pot had to go to a drug class, but that's it).

I have no idea where to go for my 5 hours. Suggestions, Pit?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Strip club.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
If you can, volunteer at a nonprofit that deals with health and well-being (an organization that does HIV/AIDS testing and education for example). I think you would get a lot out of that.

EDIT: Only 5 hours? Damn, that's a cakewalk.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
5 hours is only one day. just find out when "the van" goes to the courthouse and you can go out and pick up trash or paint for about 2 hours and then they'll let you go.

i did a ton of community service when i was a kid and it was a good way to meet girls.

stay away from people with aids. many are either gay or drug addicts or both and they are carrying a super dangerous disease you don't want.
There's usually a county or state program that handles community service sentences. Or does the judge want you to go out and find something since it's such a small amount of time?
If that's the case, check out your local chapter of Habitats for Humanity and work with them for a day. They're always looking for help. Or call a local homeless shelter or soup kitchen.

Edit: My high school required every student to do 2 1/2 hours of community service a year or they couldn't graduate. You should feel lucky you got off so easily.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by civildp1 at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by SenorSmiley
stay away from people with aids. many are either gay or drug addicts or both and they are carrying a super dangerous disease you don't want.

Please tell me you're kidding around.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Do something you think will help your community?
You degenerate
Last edited by tona_107 at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by civildp1
There's usually a county or state program that handles community service sentences. Or does the judge want you to go out and find something since it's such a small amount of time?
If that's the case, check out your local chapter of Habitats for Humanity and work with them for a day. They're always looking for help. Or call a local homeless shelter or soup kitchen.

Edit: My high school required every student to do 2 1/2 hours of community service a year or they couldn't graduate. You should feel lucky you got off so easily.

'Eh, my high school requires 50 hours of some type of community service to graduate. But you can do it all at once, not yearly.

But ya, I guess I'll search up Habitats for Humanity and do some shit there. 3 of the buddies I was with (who got the same sentence) haven't done their stuff yet, so working with them might make it less boring.

EDIT: I'm not a degenerate =\, I'm actually a nice, respectful kid. Just we were bored, had nothing to do, a car, and some bud. We didn't do anything inherently wrong (IE: cause harm/discomfort) to anyone around us.. just the cops saw the car parked outside the park and the park closed at 11:00.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Last edited by MyNameIsLame at Oct 11, 2008,