This are quotes from people on a youtube video. I really can't believe it.
Check out the video, it made these people look smart. I don't like the way things are being handled now a days. There more racism than in the late 90's and early 00's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cK9gme9hP0

Wow.., just when you think white trash couldn't make themselves look even worse. What a dumb video.., to all you Nazi/Hitler ball lickers.., if you want to preserver your race MOVE THE **** OUT OF THE USA! Simple as that. It was NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH. You stole it, called it your own, then you oppress an entire race because you were too lazy to do your own ****ing farming. This Nazi bullshit will never stand again. Too many people today will drop your asses (including the US military).
drunkchemist (6 days ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Who do you think the US military consists of you ****ing commie/******/******-loving/hi ppy/faggot piece of shit. Who the **** are you telling to get out of the US? It's owners? Go back to whichever rock you climbed under from you ****ing piece of shit. If I ever meet you I will stomp on your ****ing face like Edward Norton did to that ****** in that movie. **** you, and **** the ******s you love, pussy. well if you ******s like what ya see,keep watching cause I will put your mouth on a curb
Last edited by trashyant at Oct 11, 2008,
Fucking YouTube. I got called a 'fukn racist' because I said that (in my opinion) I believe that black guys can generally sing better than white guys.

It's troll central there, the comments boil my blood.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
And here I was, thinking people learned how to spell 'Racism'.
Anyways, blog it.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
I agree. The Nazi/Hitler people are amusing, as most of them would have been killed or considered second class under Hitler, as they're not all Germans.

That being said, look at how OJ a man who was aquitted is now facing a long sentence as "payback"
Quote by Muzikh
If it bothers you so much.. don't go there?

It was an Obama video and it schocked me. I live in Miami so there is no racism dow here. I saw American history and these people miss the point of the movie, its anti racism not pro
Humans are stupid so there always're going to be ignorant guys judging people because of their race or religion.
Anyway, sometimes they come with funny stuff. It's fun to chat with these guys and make fun of them .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by trashyant
It was an Obama video and it shocked me. I live in Miami so there is no racism down here. I saw American history and these people miss the point of the movie, its anti racism not pro

And I reside in Jacksonville. Apparently, anybody who moved from the north down here say it's one of the most racist places they've every seen.. but I see none of it. My best friend is black and I see no racism anywhere. Racism is relative.

Plus, who cares what they say. Words without actions are meaningless, so forget them. If they didn't physically harm you, there's no real reason to get your undies in a bundle.
I'd hate to say it but as long as there is more than two people in the world, there's going to be conflict. People, as a species, are assholes.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
There are definitely still skin heads and other racist groups around.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Muzikh
If it bothers you so much.. don't go there?

Or better, don't scroll down to veiw them.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Watch a neo-nazi video. When you look at those people, and listen to them talk.. it makes you realize that none of them should consider themselves superior to ANYBODY.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I like racist jokes, but when actually believe them then you are ignorant. I liked when dave chapelle was that black white supremacisct or Negrodamus. Its funny but maybe that helps create racism in a way
well they were saying that was the main sticking point for obama the race issue and thats the only thing against him? Sarah Palin is a corrupt brainless media***** but she is a VPILF
Quote by trashyant
I like racist jokes, but when actually believe them then you are ignorant. I liked when dave chapelle was that black white supremacisct or Negrodamus. Its funny but maybe that helps create racism in a way

wow thats a progressive thinker right there.
you thought racism was dead?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win