Good
141 82%
Bad
2 1%
Haven't Seen It
29 17%
Voters: 172.
Page 1 of 3
I just saw the movie for the first time on youtube. The movie was good. Just discuss. It was a good movie.
first!
i love that movie
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
my fav part is what a bitch the guy turns into when he goes to jail. he's not such a bad ass when he's in the shower. if he was tough enough to kill the black kid in the beginning he should have been man enough to take on the Nazis.

If Charles Bronson was in that movie he would have killed those punks.

Next, it shows truth. Like somone likes Nazis and Hitler and acts all bad then becomes rightous. it's like a guy like diamond darrell making "evil" music then people feel bad when some screwball kills him.

people get what they deserve. nazis deserve to end up in a prison shower and the "evil" types belong in the ground.
Quote by SenorSmiley
my fav part is what a bitch the guy turns into when he goes to jail. he's not such a bad ass when he's in the shower. if he was tough enough to kill the black kid in the beginning he should have been man enough to take on the Nazis.

If Charles Bronson was in that movie he would have killed those punks.

Next, it shows truth. Like somone likes Nazis and Hitler and acts all bad then becomes rightous. it's like a guy like diamond darrell making "evil" music then people feel bad when some screwball kills him.

people get what they deserve. nazis deserve to end up in a prison shower and the "evil" types belong in the ground.

Hahaha diamond darrell?

Chill out dude.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by Colgate Total
I learned how to curb stomp from that movie.

I learned how to rape men from that movie.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
that curb stop scene was brutal. I would have turned around and said something like Martin Luther King or Malcolm X and then got shot and not get my brain and jaw splattered.

My friend recomended this movie to me and i liked it.
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
Hahaha diamond darrell?

Chill out dude.

ya diamond darrell was this guy in a band that was kind of like "Night Ranger meets Def Lep" and their producer played the guitar on the record and convinced them to sell out and then he became "dimebag" pretty lame i know.
I love this movie. I was watching it a few hours ago.
Concerts
All Points West - August 1st
Krockathon 14 - August 8th
God, even black people love that movie!
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Great, great film. One of my favorites.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
i learned that the fat guy from remember the titans doesnt like those black people as much as it seems.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by VanCamp

while this might seem racist

its true
alot of my black friends enjoy this movie

even the curb stomp
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by VanCamp

The movie is anti-racism. Why they wouldn't like it?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

the movie would have been better if he went in a hippie and became a nazi after meeting the black guy in the laundry room. he could have told the nazis ill even be you guys bitch if you kill that annoying black guy.
I always cringe at the curb stomp scene.....not from the actual stomping....
but from his teeth scraping off the curb
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by urik

I really and truly do not see how the movie is anti-racism. Seems like when the black guy murdered Danny at the end, it didn't really seem to leave an anti-racism impression.

I'm not say it is pro-racism, I just think it is a "these are some things that happen in society" movie.

Quote by OrangePossum
He was Diamond before Dimebag.

No, he was Dimebag before he was Diamond. The record company just didn't want the name Dimebag getting around, so it was changed to Diamond, and eventually changed back.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I really and truly do not see how the movie is anti-racism. Seems like when the black guy murdered Danny at the end, it didn't really seem to leave an anti-racism impression.

I'm not say it is pro-racism, I just think it is a "these are some things that happen in society" movie.

I think it was more about morals to be honest.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Yeah that was my impression too. It seemed kind of anti-racist before Danny got shot, but then when he got shot, it sort of "confirmed" the ideas they previously held about blacks in their neighbourhood.

I think an alternate ending was going to have Derek shaving his head again.
Quote by AzureNight
Yeah that was my impression too. It seemed kind of anti-racist before Danny got shot, but then when he got shot, it sort of "confirmed" the ideas they previously held about blacks in their neighbourhood.

yeah that is the alternate ending
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by SenorSmiley
ya diamond darrell was this guy in a band that was kind of like "Night Ranger meets Def Lep" and their producer played the guitar on the record and convinced them to sell out and then he became "dimebag" pretty lame i know.

jackass, u dont even know what ur talking about so why dont u weasel ur way out of here and stfu esadmf
Quote by AzureNight

Actually, come to think of it.. its still an anti-racism movie. Danny was only killed because of racism, which led to gang violence, which lead to more racism, and death.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
yeah that is the alternate ending

Would have been better with that ending. If I remember correctly, in the movie, Derek's dad was also killed by a black guy. So the idea of his racism being motivated by personal experiences would have been more fleshed out with that ending.
Quote by urik

I was going off how much everyone loves the curbstomping scene. Oh, and black people are racist as ****!
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by AzureNight
Would have been better with that ending. If I remember correctly, in the movie, Derek's dad was also killed by a black guy. So the idea of his racism being motivated by personal experiences would have been more fleshed out with that ending.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Actually, come to think of it.. its still an anti-racism movie. Danny was only killed because of racism, which led to gang violence, which lead to more racism, and death.

If anything it was anti-gang (racially motivated or not) then. The neo-Nazi gang were hypocrites in the movie and engaged in rape, drug dealing (with Mexicans), etc. The black gang thieved and killed innocents.
Quote by AzureNight
If anything it was anti-gang (racially motivated or not) then. The neo-Nazi gang were hypocrites in the movie and engaged in rape, drug dealing (with Mexicans), etc. The black gang thieved and killed innocents.

If anything, it would be anti whatever I want it to be.

Anyway.. about the part where his dad died. Who else thinks he was killed for popping off at the mouth to black guys?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by AzureNight

no, he died in a fire cause by soem black guy's meth-lab exploding
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If anything, it would be anti whatever I want it to be.

Anyway.. about the part where his dad died. Who else thinks he was killed for popping off at the mouth to black guys?

I had that impression. It seemed to me that Derek was a good kid before his dad died and had an extreme way of coping.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Jack Off Jill

You seem to forget about the whole "The Nazi hero turns into a normal guy and now is against racism, and violence breeds more violence" part. And the principal who was black and yet believed in Danny and wanted to help Derek.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by urik
You seem to forget about the whole "The Nazi hero turns into a normal guy and now is against racism, and violence breeds more violence" part. And the principal who was black and yet believed in Danny and wanted to help Derek.

The movie cuts off with Danny dying and Derrick holding him in his arms. You have no idea whether or not Derrick didn't go back to his old ways. The guy is a flip flopper, especially when it comes to his family. At first he wasn't racist, but then he was because of his father's influence. Then he changed his opinion in prison.. but that isn't to say he didn't just switch it back on in the end.

The movie also portrayed the Jew teacher in a negative light. He was biased towards Danny.
Quote by vintage x metal

All I got from it was that hate breeds more hate and gets you no where. I really like what the black principal says to Derek in prison:

"I was asking all the wrong questions, you have to ask the right ones...has what you've done, made your life any better?"

So simple, yet do powerful.
Quote by technicolour
All I got from it was that hate breeds more hate and gets you no where. I really like what the black principal says to Derek in prison:

"I was asking all the wrong questions, you have to ask the right ones...has what you've done, made your life any better?"

So simple, yet do powerful.

His racism resulted in him getting to bang that neo-nazi tramp a lot. I'm not racist, and its been awhile since I've gotten any.
Quote by vintage x metal

It was pro love
That alternate ending would have made me think there would have been a sequel about Derek Killing any black guy he sees

BTW if you could make a sequel, what would it be. At least 10 more curb stomp scene
Page 1 of 3