whats your opinion on the album/movie?

personally i think its theier best album, one of my favourite ever. and the movie is amazing.

discuss
I saw the movie when I was six. Boy did that change me.

Great stuff though.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
You've been here two years, you know this doesn't go here.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'd rank it 4th behind WYWH, DSOTM, and Animals. Didn't like it too much, to be honest.

Oh, and Classical Rock forum.
I haven't seen the movie. Just haven't got my hands on it. But damn.. did Pink Floyd change me.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by swordsrkewl
I saw the movie when I was six. Boy did that change me.

Great stuff though.

i didnt really get it untill recently, i found a website that clearly explained each song and whats going on in the movie... and now i crazy about it, its incredible
I like the story of The Wall, but I don't think the music itself is as good as some of their other albums. As far as the movie goes it's good as well but Live At Pompeii is better.
Not their best album, and not their best movie either. Like Shpongled said, Live At Pompeii was better; it was a complete masterpiece with the best rendition of Echoes imaginable.

As far as albums go, I'd say Dark Side of the Moon, Piper at the Gates of Dawn, and Wish You Were Here are better.