i need to make a template for my tattoo that im getting this week. probably on wednessday. but.... i need to photoshop it so that it will be as close as possible to what i really want. and to be honest... i can't draw for shit lol. so... can anyone help me?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
fair enough.... but yes the artist is supposed to design it but she told me to come to her with something that i wanted and she would "work with it" meaning she would keep what i wanted but add her little flair.

so can anyone help me? or... is it strictly asianface/ samuel jackson?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
fair enough.... but yes the artist is supposed to design it but she told me to come to her with something that i wanted and she would "work with it" meaning she would keep what i wanted but add her little flair.

so can anyone help me? or... is it strictly asianface/ samuel jackson?

I was just having a little fun

I'm not good but there is some pretty impressive photoshoppers in the pit. They'll make themselves seen soon enough.
Quote by imdeth
I was just having a little fun

I'm not good but there is some pretty impressive photoshoppers in the pit. They'll make themselves seen soon enough.

Agreed. I'll bump this for you because I'm in a good mood. Check back tomorrow or later on tonight. There should be someone willing to help.
ok well im looking at two possible tattoo ideas.
1.) i want the A7X deathbat going horizontal with A7X going verticle underneath it.
2.) maybe taking the deathbat flipping it verticle and having Avenged Sevenfold written in script or a cool lettering running up and down it.

can anyone configure this for me?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Last edited by SchecterFreak at Oct 11, 2008,
oh pm me if you think you could do it for me!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Here's help: wait a year and see if you still want this tattooed on you forever. Really man, it's a band tattoo.
Quote by TimboSlice
Here's help: wait a year and see if you still want this tattooed on you forever. Really man, it's a band tattoo.

while i appreciate the advice... i have wanted this tattoo for well over two years. and its going on my ribs so its not going to be noticeable unless i take my shirt off... and no where in the corporate world, that i know of... does it require you to go shirtless to work. unless your a model but i have no intention of doing that.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Respect. As long as you've thought it through, go for it. I've been sitting on my drawing for almost three years now, and it's not even connected to anything specific (just music)...it just seems like something that could be so fleeting, like, what if they totally disillusion you somehow, by selling out or you find out that they don't play their own instruments? Two lame examples but...I dunno.

Killer commitment though, I like it.
Quote by TimboSlice
Respect. As long as you've thought it through, go for it. I've been sitting on my drawing for almost three years now, and it's not even connected to anything specific (just music)...it just seems like something that could be so fleeting, like, what if they totally disillusion you somehow, by selling out or you find out that they don't play their own instruments? Two lame examples but...I dunno.

Killer commitment though, I like it.

haha good point but i have decided that im a big enough fan to get it. my mother offered to pay for it two years ago but i told her that i was going to sit on it for a while. so i have and the placement of the tattoo has moved due to the fact that i realize a band is not the best to have on my forearm lol. but the tattoo has remained the same more or less. but if anyone could just throw the images together that would be sweet as hell!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by imdeth
We can, but only if you want a tattoo of Asainface/Samuel Jackson.

And Micheal Phelps, Shoop da woop etc.
Quote by Horlicks
You are soooooo gonna regret this.

Why?

I have a deathbat in the middle of my back. I realise that in 30 years i probably wont be crazy about them anymore, BUT it will remind me that they meant something to me at one stage in my life. Go for it TS.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I dunno how old you are, but if ur younger then 21 wait. Cause at around 21 you get a huge change in ur life (mentally) and it could heavily affect the way you feel about the tattoo.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
dont do it man
tattoos are sick but band tattoos arent
unless its something classic that will stand the test of time
and no dissrespect but i dont think avenged sevenfold are gonna do that
Don't get discouraged if people tell you you're going to regret it, dude. I've got "In Conspiracy with Satan" with a pentagram tattooed on my chest, and next week I'm getting the Bathory goat's head in the center of my chest as well.

If you're a huge fan and will see yourself listening to the music forever then I say go for it.

I can't help you with photoshop though, it's not installed on my computer
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
Don't get discouraged if people tell you you're going to regret it, dude.

This, its your body, it doesn't belong to any of the people who are against it.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
for sure. i dont heed other people and their opinions... i respect them but ultimately i want this done... and i just need someone to help me with the photoshoping of it... thats all.... so you nay sayers can do what you want... but ultimately no matter the tattoo your gonna have people that like it... and people that hate it... so just keep that in mind.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Hey...how about...you guys let her make up her own mind!

Woah

What a concept.
bahaha thanx punk.... im a dude... not a female...... and i have my mind made up nothing these people are saying is going to change it.. but i need help with the photoshop part... i dont have the program on this computer and my laptop is at home... so... can anyone help?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
I'd help, but unfortunately I'm not on a computer. I'll work on something tomorrow if I remember/have the time

Btw, don't listen to naysayers if it's something you really want.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot