I'm just wondering the difference between the Marshall 1960AV and the Marshall 1960 Lead or whatever.
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
So, which would you say is better?
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
Well being that they produce sound, theres no right or wrong, only good and bad and considering that the 1960 Lead is the industry standard in 4x12 cabs, I would go with the 1960 Lead.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
can't really go wrong with 1960a/b

built well enough, can take the rough and tumble and sound decent enough mic'ed up.
I was driving with mine in the back of my van--took a sharp turn and it flew into the side. NOTHING was wrong with it. No rips or anything. Tough son of a gun.
The Marshall cab must be the most toured cab in history.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
ayyye my 1960A sounds great, a little impractical though, if you've got someone to help drag it about then fair enough, but i sometimes wish i got the 1936
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by xander307
ayyye my 1960A sounds great, a little impractical though, if you've got someone to help drag it about then fair enough, but i sometimes wish i got the 1936

the only reason i got rid of my ones.

plus the bass response is terrible compared to the new designs of open-backs - but the Marshall cabs are considerably lighter than that of Orange etc
All the cabinets in the 1960 series are the same (except for the 1960A/BHW), the only difference are the speakers. The 1960HW cabinets are all baltic birch ply, the other 1960 cabinets are baltic birch except for the backing which is MDF. The 1936 cab is all MDF (and yet still cost over $600, hilarious). But the 1960 series are definitely good cabinets.

But get the straight cabinet. It doesn't look as nice with a head on it as a slanted cab, but the bass response is definitely a lot better than the A cabinets.