Page 1 of 3
i'll write it in a min, going to smoke another one brb

here

weeeeell a few minutes ago i was smokin on my window pacefully, until my cat came and jumped from the window, i usually dont let her go out from this window cause it leads to a place where she doesnt come back easily (**** i forgot the rest of the story already..****ing cat) yea cause now i must leave my window open until she come in, but if i leave it open for to longer other cats (no idea where they are from) may enter my room so i must check constantly and thats not what i want to do, i wanna lay on the floor and keep tripping...

anyway, that wasnt the point, i got carried away sory
the thing is that i was smokin a joint (already ****ed up, did other drugs before), drinking a cup of coffe (supercharged) and the most important , listening to return of salieri (by warmen)
i was like... fusioning (¿? not sure if thats a word) with the song and suddenly my vision got hamered into the song, all i can see now is:
the universe, you know...the galaxies and all that crap, and somewhere there
there was a keyboard
and someone playing the keyboard
but it wasnt just "someone"
it was a cat!
he was playing the song
but not in a normal way (1 finger per key), he was doing it whit the whole hand (moving the whole arm) at a extremely high speed, it was awesome!!!
but that was not enough, theres a tiny detail left, the cat was mommyfied!!!
it was the most creepy "vision" i ever had, it looked soooo ****ing real
i felt i had to tell it to something (congratulations pit people) and while we are here, lets hear another freakish vision while doing drogs story, anyone?
Drug thread?
I've got a pretty high tolerance, so I haven't tripped out that bad yet.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
This is you isn't it. ive seen you on the streets.

Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Do us all a favor and stop posting.

At least just for tonight/

Screw this guy.

Keep posting, your ****ing halarious.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by siskoX

here

weeeeell a few minutes ago i was smokin on my window pacefully, until my cat came and jumped from the window,

I stopped here.

Now, this is what I got from the story, because I'm too blah-de-blahed to continue with the story:
(people aren't paying attention. )

YOU GOT YOUR CAT HIGH?!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Oct 11, 2008,
nice...sounds awsome

w8 a min

Quote by siskoX

here

weeeeell a few minutes ago i was smokin on my window pacefully, until my cat came and jumped from the window, i usually dont let her go out from this window cause it leads to a place where she doesnt come back easily (**** i forgot the rest of the story already..****ing cat) yea cause now i must leave my window open until she come in, but if i leave it open for to longer other cats (no idea where they are from) may enter my room so i must check constantly and thats not what i want to do, i wanna lay on the floor and keep tripping...

:stickpoke ....

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Last edited by Stingz. at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by Froboarder
Drug thread?
I've got a pretty high tolerance, so I haven't tripped out that bad yet.

damn, you answered too fast

this is the plan kids, im going to smoke another joint (and i just remembered, i have to get back my cat!), after that (maybe another join first) im going to "fall dead" on the floor and listen to colors from the begining to the end! its the best thing to do when you are high, just awesome, after that i come back here with hope of having the honor to read your stories!!!

yea, i rereaded it and sounds like a plan to me
lets get to work...

work work work. -warcraft 3 orc peon :P
You should write books. No bullshit.

I especially liked

Quote by siskoX
i was like... fusioning (¿? not sure if thats a word) with the song

Please for the love of humanity delete this thread.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Quote by siskoX

this is the plan kids, im going to smoke another joint (and i just remembered, i have to get back my cat!), after that (maybe another join first) im going to "fall dead" on the floor and listen to colors from the begining to the end! its the best thing to do when you are high, just awesome, after that i come back here with hope of having the honor to read your stories!!!

lets get to work...

o.0
It's just weed dude.
Unlesss you laced it with something else, in which case,
HAHA, sucker.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by brandon369852
I stopped here.

Now, this is what I got from the story, because I'm too blah-de-blahed to continue with the story.

YOU GOT YOUR CAT HIGH?!

and its not the first time, no problem with that, but she never goes out from this window, thats the ****ed up part, read the story before asking plz!!!!

[QUOTEYour tripping though galaxies on weed?

nah that is just what i was doing in the moment of the galaxy thing, im totally high from hours ago, and its gonna last a bit longer i think

but i must keep going with my plan, cant answer anymore!

brb
Also notice that TS is suddenly typing comprehensible posts. Idiot.
I hate people that pretend they're high. ****ing stupid.

holy shit colors would be even more amazing whilst stoned... i must try this. thanks for the lulz
DOOOOOOOOOOOOD

DO that many drugs again then listen to Machine Gun by Jimi Hendrix

It will blow your MUTHER****ING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!
Right on, brotha. What other drugs did you take, might I ask?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
yiiiiiiija i got my cat back
now im risk free and can do whatever the **** i want so im proceduring with the plan

i see no stories so far grrr
Quote by Habs
Aguante el paco!

Taco burrito!
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by siskoX

lets get to work...

I hated you until I saw that you liked Warcraft 3 and Between the Buried and Me.

We should have a sing along type thing, I'll start it off:
I'll just keep waiting.
zug zug
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
Thats a lot of joints.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
The guy is not actually high... Did no one else but me realize that he made a completely comprehensible post only 12 minutes after making a post that made almost no sense and seemed to stray from its actual point? *sigh...*

Quote by Habs
What....?

What?
Quote by angus fan16
Page 1 of 3