Page 1 of 2
so i just got home from hanging out with my friends, and i decide to get on vampirefreaks(yes, i have an account there, doesn't matter to me if you think it's stupid)...and this completely random guy starts commenting me...because i have short hair and i listen to metal...i suppose his goal is to piss me off but it's not really working at all...here's the conversation...what do you think?

him: It is a scientifically proven fact that everyone with short hair is anally raped every day. Twice a day if the short hair claims to be a "metalhead". Why don't you stop being a PUSSYBOY and grow your hair out, faggot?

me: thats cool that you feel that way, but considering i don't even know you, nor will i ever see you, your comment does nothing to me except make me laugh at how pitiful people like yourself are

him: Yep. That's the way it is. You are the pitiful one going through life being a huge FAGGOT.

me: actually, i'm straight, i'm not the one commenting other guys about their hair or how they chose to have it

him: Choosing to have short hair makes you stupid, a loser, and a disgrace.

me: your entitled to your own opinion, i could care less what you think of me, but i would like to know why you choose to consider me a fag because of my hair

him: It is obviously an effect of your underlying faggot disease.

me: haha, you must be a very bored person to spend a friday night sitting at home in your mother's basement looking for random guys on vf to call fags because of their hair.

him: I'm only even here because my ehd is broken and I can't watch pirated episodes of Star Trek The Next Generation and our Dungeon Master is down with the flu, so **** YOU!!!

me: wow, it kinda sounds like you need a life outside of games and computers, try talking to girls sometime? maybe getting laid? wait, i wouldn't know anything about that since i'm a fag because of hair...i seriously hope your just joking...if not, you really are a pitiful individual

tl;dr: guy thinks i'm gay because i have short hair...your opinion?
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
He was probably trolling man. Stop feeding him.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I'm a long haired metalhead but I ****ing hate people like that in general. You should've ignored him after the first comment.

him: I'm only even here because my ehd is broken and I can't watch pirated episodes of Star Trek The Next Generation and our Dungeon Master is down with the flu, so **** YOU!!!

haha if he is, i don't really care, i'm having fun since his only reply seems to be "you have short hair and like metal so your a fag"

edit: i'm not looking for a well done either, just wondering what the people on here think of individuals like himself, i love how people like him can be condescending since they have long hair and listen to metal

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Wow, I have never heard of hairism. He sounds like an idiot, so just ignore him.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
You got troll'd. Hard.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Meh, he sounds like a dork to me.
E-bomb his ass.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
No, he is right. You are most definately a fag for having short hair and liking metal at the same time.
Quote by Caramello Ruell

Were trolls always that ugly?
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Froboarder
Were trolls always that ugly?

Were they naked too?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
Were they naked too?

Ya, usually.
EDIT: Ban his arse for posting troll pr0n!
Quote by angus fan16
you boths gay

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by Regression
No, he is right. You are most definately a fag for having short hair and liking metal at the same time.

lmao exactly, because hair definately determines what kind of music a person should like
but he has a right to determine that since he has long hair...haha

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
lmao exactly, because hair definately determines what kind of music a person should like
but he has a right to determine that since he has long hair...haha

I just laughed out loud at the first quote in your siggy! xD
Quote by angus fan16
i can't remember where i read that post(the first quote in my sig), but i'd never laughed so hard at a comment made on ug

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
I got a weird look from a metalhead at the CD shop yesterday. I was wearing a long sleeved white shirt with a Hawiian-ish shirt underneath and I bought a Pantera CD, and he looked at me like I was disabled

That guy's a dick, ignore him. I prefer short hair to really long hair.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
obvious troll is obvious
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
Phil Anselmo has short hair...
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
after like his 4th commet were he said, short hair makes a loser, fag and all that shiit. you should of said

You:Bitch, have you ever heard of slayer? the creators of ****ing thrash metal? kerry king has to be 1 of the biggest metalhead i have ever seen AND HES F*KING BALD."

that would of shut his ass up
Quote by vulcan422
after like his 4th commet were he said, short hair makes a loser, fag and all that shiit. you should of said

You:Bitch, have you ever heard of slayer? the creators of ****ing thrash metal? kerry king has to be 1 of the biggest metalhead i have ever seen AND HES F*KING BALD."

...epic win

edit: guy below: yes, i realize that now, i should give up in life shouldn't i?

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Last edited by gatewaytobeyond at Oct 11, 2008,
He's right you know.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Ignore the fag.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
Quote by vulcan422

...epic win

=D
Zero-hartman.....just don't wear a hawaiian t-shirt and you'll be fine kk?

btw, just kidding wit yu

hawaiian shirts r kinky-ass
Quote by Seerzy
Zero-hartman.....just don't wear a hawaiian t-shirt and you'll be fine kk?

btw, just kidding wit yu

hawaiian shirts r kinky-ass

Damn right, I bet Phil and Dimebag love a good Hawaiian shirt.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
wow.

i say u pwnt him

nice going
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
isnt the singer of necrophagist short haird
and phil of pantera
i can go on
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.

/thread
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I don't do that.

I have long hair, but I don't go out of my way to say "DURR U HAS LONG HAIR SO U CANT LISTEN TO METAL LOLOL". That's ****ing dumb, to put it simply. Although, the only time I trash on people for having short hair is when they attempt to make fun of my long hair. It never works as I use A) History and B) Logic to shoot them down.

Also, to add to the post above:

Bruce Dickinson of Maiden. most people on here know that though, so...

Paul Masvidal of Cynic.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Last edited by HelloHalo at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by HelloHalo
I don't do that.

I have long hair, but I don't go out of my way to say "DURR U HAS LONG HAIR SO U CANT LISTEN TO METAL LOLOL". That's ****ing dumb, to put it simply. Although, the only time I trash on people for having short hair is when they attempt to make fun of my long hair. It never works as I use A) History and B) Logic to shoot them down.

History to deny the hateful comments of long hair? You, sir, have piqued my curiosity.

Your long hair is ****ing gay. Go get a haircut, fag.

Your response:...?
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Should've just said LOL and ended conversation. That pisses them off to no end.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by shakin'cakes
Should've just said LOL and ended conversation. That pisses them off to no end.

LOL!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Know who these guys are?

This is Meshuggah, theyre about as metal as you can get. And they all have long hair except for their singer, who is bald, which is equally, if not more badass than long hair.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at Oct 11, 2008,
Page 1 of 2