Creepypasta is the completed song and towards a more experimental/drone direction.

Lycotrope is a slab of riffs in vain of The Faceless and The Black Dahlia Murder and requires completion.

Melo_Death_Flameco is self-explanatory. Again, not completed.

And FBTMOF_stylie is very much a funky mix of Fear Before (formerly Fear Before The March of Flames), Sublime, and Stump.
I'm not sure if this one is complete. I can't tell you at the moment.

Most of my posts include the link for Tuxguitar, which you will need to view these pieces.
I guess I'll add it again.
http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/download.html
Attachments:
Stranglish.zip
Last edited by huevos at Oct 30, 2008,
you'd get a lot more crits if you exported it to a guitar pro compatible format, as thats what most people, including myself use
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Export to PT then?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
On TuxGuitar, click File, Save As, change file type to gp3, 4 or 5.
I can't see how that can not work.

Anyway, I listened to Lycotrope, some nice deathcore-ish riffs in there. Reminded me a bit of Bleeding Through in places. Good work.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by Friendly Stoat
On TuxGuitar, click File, Save As, change file type to gp3, 4 or 5.
I can't see how that can not work.

Anyway, I listened to Lycotrope, some nice deathcore-ish riffs in there. Reminded me a bit of Bleeding Through in places. Good work.

I've tried that, but I wasn't certain if it worked. I'll do it again.

And thanks for the compliment. I was going more Black Dahlia with that one though. Nao I must listen to some Bleeding Through.

Alright. Should be good to go.
I'm still leaving to the Tux link though. It's free, so you might as get it.
Last edited by huevos at Oct 25, 2008,
Quote by huevos
I've tried that, but I wasn't certain if it worked. I'll do it again.

And thanks for the compliment. I was going more Black Dahlia with that one though. Nao I must listen to some Bleeding Through.

Alright. Should be good to go.
I'm still leaving to the Tux link though. It's free, so you might as get it.

Yeah, TG is great but as most people use GP, not many can be bothered to get TG, which is understandable.

And I haven't heard TBDM so I can't really compare but it was a good bit of writing.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Quote by Friendly Stoat
Yeah, TG is great but as most people use GP, not many can be bothered to get TG, which is understandable.

And I haven't heard TBDM so I can't really compare but it was a good bit of writing.

I got the GP up as well, is what I meant. I just need to change the title now.
Would I have to make a new thread?

Oh and you should check it out now. I've got drums in that song. But it's still not completed.
Quote by huevos
I got the GP up as well, is what I meant. I just need to change the title now.
Would I have to make a new thread?

Oh and you should check it out now. I've got drums in that song. But it's still not completed.

Fair enough. Probably a better idea not to make a new thread, it'd be against the rules to post the same songs twice.

I'll check out and crit more of that stuff tomorrow when I'm back on my own PC.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
FBTMOF:

If I'm honest I'm not sure what you're going for with this one. Sounds like a dark funky song Some pretty cool riffs though, and I liked the drums.

Creepypasta:

I wasn't a fan of the repetitiveness of this one, but I realise that's a pretty important factor in drone. My favourite part ws from bar 76 onwards, when it sped up. I liked the solo, fits in well with the general mood of the song. Nice work.

7/10 for both
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Quote by Friendly Stoat
FBTMOF:

If I'm honest I'm not sure what you're going for with this one. Sounds like a dark funky song Some pretty cool riffs though, and I liked the drums.

Creepypasta:

I wasn't a fan of the repetitiveness of this one, but I realise that's a pretty important factor in drone. My favourite part ws from bar 76 onwards, when it sped up. I liked the solo, fits in well with the general mood of the song. Nice work.

7/10 for both

Yeah, that was actually pretty pretentious of me to call it avant-garde. Experimental drone doesn't sound as stuck-up. I'll change it now.

With FBTMOF, I really have no idea where thats going. I got the new Fear Before cd and I think I will add some elements of that cd in the song to finish it.

Does no one like Melo-death Flameco?