does anyone ever used to listened to some songs bcuz there just just that awesome but then after listening to it A LOT of times it seems to lose its magic like u dont wanna listen to it anymore bcuz it doesnt sound as awesome as it used to sound like i listened to bloodmeat by protest the hero about 50 times then it didnt sound as awesome as it used anyone else?..... GO
first: get off the drugs (or alternatively learn about punctuation)

yeah it happened to me with Opeth's new disc. I heard the whole album 48 times (the minimum I have for that album in iTunes) and I can now only listen to 3 songs (heir apparent, lotus eater, and hessian peel) without having to change track.

same happens to lots of other bands. I think lots of Led Zeppelin and Beatles lost its magic 20 years ago due to little kids obsessing with it and making it boring to listen to (imo). people at my school don't shut up about Across the Universe and these two bands and although I used to like these bands, it's become such a task to truly appreciate a song by them.
Lol if u stopped listening to those band because of little kids u seriously got owned in an emo way; no offense.

But ye some songs lose their magic others don't. It just has to do with how ur personality changes.

Also because of the way tunes are produced these days, when you listen to em long enough; all the studio works will be revealed to ur ear due to hearing the details (subconciously).

But by then you already bought it or watch the gig and record company got what they wanted; Money.

Welcome to the popular music world

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
lol@grammer

Yeah, Jason Mraz - I'm Yours was amazing first 100 times around, and then it gets harder to listen to with every play.
yeah that happened with me and led zeppelin, i got all of there cds and listened to nothing but them for like a year now i cant stand to hear any of there songs
Yeah some songs like Even Flow by Pearl Jam do after a thousand times on the radio and then you quit listening to it for a year, but as soon as you listen to it again you remember why you listened to it a thousand times in the first place.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by Internal Chaos

Yeah, Jason Mraz - I'm Yours was amazing first 100 times around, and then it gets harder to listen to with every play.

AHHHHH NO! The POWER of CHRIST compels you!!!!!

(I especially dislike the part where he goes "doo-jah, doo-jah")

AUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!111
Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin.
Amazing song, but overplayed by noobs or good guitarists.
(I actully met a guy that didn't know how to play it on guitar, And laughed at him so much!
Me: 'Hey, can I play your guitar? I never touched any instrument in life except of drums... Gee, Thanx.' *StH*
but today he knows how.)
Dukey Uses & Abuses:

A Jackson Kelly, A Gibson Les Paul, 2 Fender amps,An Ibanez bass, A Digitech RP350
Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin.
Amazing song, but overplayed by noobs or good guitarists.
(I actully met a guy that didn't know how to play it on guitar, And laughed at him so much!
Me: 'Hey, can I play your guitar? I never touched any instrument in life except of drums... Gee, Thanx.' *StH*
but today he knows how.)
Dukey Uses & Abuses:

A Jackson Kelly, A Gibson Les Paul, 2 Fender amps,An Ibanez bass, A Digitech RP350
So he's poor at guitar because he can't play the most obvious, overplayed song on guitar ever? Maybe he's sick of hearing it too.
There is poetry in despair.
Much less often, but much better feeling... ever have a song for a long time that you don't really care for and then one day just think, "wow. This songs ****ing amazing."?
once you hear a song live (provided the band is good live) it just changes the whole recorded version "experience." I always think songs are sooo weak after I hear them live.
but it eventually balances out.

there are many artists that I used to like and cannot stand now though. the only reason I would listen to them would be the value of nostalgia.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
lemon tree by fools garden and last nite by the strokes have been completely ruined for me, mainly because they are both my message and my ring tone repectively