Alrighty, first time posting in a while. A long time, actually. Anyway, yesterday I walked into my local second hand shop, and then walked out of my local second hand shop, looked around two music shops, around the mall, went home, went back to my local second hand shop, and walked out with a giant guitar shaped bag on my back.

I bought an ESP Ltd AX50 in pretty mint condition, with a Rockbag, for $300 NZD.

I quite like it. The only problem with it is the chip on the right point of the base. Pretty much looks like someone took a pick-sized piece of wood off it. But ahwell, it's not even particularly visible.

So what does UG reckon?

Good deal, for an LTD in NZ?

(oh and if you're after the retail price of the guitar for comparison, $599 NZD retail, currently on sale for $499 NZD, and the site that the rest of the guitars in the range is likely to be on is www.rockshop.co.nz)

PICS

(you like my toesies?)
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo
Last edited by 8footsativaist at Oct 11, 2008,
pics!
Gear:
95' Fender Richie Sambora Standard Stratocaster
06' Symphony SD54
07' Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus
08' Recording King RD-17CFE
Fender G-DEC30
Line 6 POD XT
Blackstar Series One 45 Combo
10' Ernie Ball MusicMan JP6 BFR
What, noone has an opinion?
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo
Not my cup of tea. In fact, I would personally shy away from bolt on LTD guitars but whatever floats your boat.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
well, due to the massive falls in the markets, the NZD is worth less than 60 US cents.

So according to ebay's currency converter, i got the guitar and rockbag for $178.082 USD
And for those users in the UK, i got it for 104.767 GBP

There was a time it would have been about $1 NZD for every 70 US cents or so, but still a good deal eh?
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo