My dad installed this new thing, and wont take it off. Its this bit defender parental control/virus protection thing, which blocks practically everything. Even some of the threads on here Is there a way I can get around it? thanks
He's only trying to protect you u_u

You're sixteen... what on Earth made him think you need parental control?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
what about if I wrote penis?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Adz2706
Is there a way I can get around it? thanks

umm grow up to 18??
well i am 16 too and my father doesnt give a **** to me watching anything...why is your father so much of a dictator?? :S
use proxy websights i dont know any off the top of my head but my friend uses them so his parents dont see the pr0n he looks up
Quote by nightraven
because fathers do half the work in creating you. sorta gives them the right, in case you hadn't picked up on that yet... it's not threadstarter's fault that his parents care about him and yours don't.

roflpwnt2dam4x.

How does that ratio work out? If he does half the work in creating you, and the mother did the other half.. would it be fair to give them both twenty five percent of voting authority? And if so, they still only equal the boy if they team up. Who is the tie breaker? Grandma?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by nightraven
uh...

>.>

<.<

YOU CAN TURN OFF THE PARENTAL CONTROLS FROM THE TASK MANAGER!

Well, it seems fair to give them both twenty five percent, cause really.. the boy himself, when he was a sperm did a fair portion of work.

That said. Why haven't you reported this, nightraven? Off night? Seems like you'd report a bunch of dicks purposely getting someone blocked from his own thread. Oh well, I'll do it.

*reported*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.