Can anyone give me a small list of songs with the 1 4 5 chords (primary chords in the major scale) used?

Thanks
Wow dude, that's like asking for a list of every time Jesus is mentioned in the bible.
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by cerveza
Wow dude, that's like asking for a list of every time Jesus is mentioned in the bible.

hehe, that made me chuckle
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Yeah, I know there's thousands of them. I just need a few... like 10?

Thanks
Quote by cerveza

Quote by SamJ35
Yeah, I know there's thousands of them. I just need a few... like 10?

Thanks

what genre are you looking for? How old/new?

anything bluesy really,

most of Chuck Berrys, Stevie Ray Vaughans, just about every Status Quo song!
Quote by joshsirjoshules
Once again...it's the NME, they're notorious for being dumbasses. I know that, and I live in Texas for Christ's sake!

"If you think you've got it, shove it out, run it up the flagpole, and see who salutes it."
and if your an acm student like it says under your name and you cant name ten songs with a typical blues progression then you are dumb
Quote by joshsirjoshules
Once again...it's the NME, they're notorious for being dumbasses. I know that, and I live in Texas for Christ's sake!

"If you think you've got it, shove it out, run it up the flagpole, and see who salutes it."
Quote by cerveza
what genre are you looking for? How old/new?

Erm... pretty much any genre. Old and New, and well known.
sounds like you dont care that much about genre etc...so go to youtube and type in 'blues' and write out the first ten. haha, but go for the older stuff as that will be strictly 145 chords.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
Quote by rock_guitargod
and if your an acm student like it says under your name and you cant name ten songs with a typical blues progression then you are dumb

this.
I can't believe I didn't catch on to that

Last edited by cerveza at Oct 11, 2008,