Page 1 of 2
don't ask me why i took a pic of it i just did, was easier than explaining it

UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Thanks man.
That looks dire, disgusting, vile, abhorrent, obscene, revolting, sickening and repugnant.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
No man, I'm serious- that looks like you just pulled it straight out of a drainage pipe.

You aren't American, are you?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
me want!
Gear :
Fender Stratocaster Made in Mexico

Amps :
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Marshall Lead 20
Fender Performer 1000

I just had waffles. They were better than your cupcake could ever be.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by rabidguitarist
No man, I'm serious- that looks like you just pulled it straight out of a drainage pipe.

You aren't American, are you?

are you joking? I make it pretty blatantly obvious.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Thanks man.
I have to agree with rabidguitarist, it looks like shit.

You should've had a crumpet instead Mmmmmm crumpets with Clover butter...*dribbles*
Quote by rabidguitarist
That looks dire, disgusting, vile, abhorrent, obscene, revolting, sickening and repugnant.

Like yer face

Sorry, it was irresistable.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
My god it looks like the perfect balance of icing and cake.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by Ed Hunter
Like yer face

Sorry, it was irresistable.

Like MY face.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by szekelymihai
yeah, it only looks like it needs 2 girls

2 girls and at least 1 cupcake is my dream. ^OMG! It's banned Joel again!!! What's up? Still doin' it for teh lulz?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

ew
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Like MY face.

Can I lick your face?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
Can I lick your face?

Yes.

As a matter of fact, free licks for every body!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yes.

*lick*

lick you like a Lickitung.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yes.

You wish you got my licks. You aint' getting shit.

has no signature.
u say u need 2 girls well i have them right here

"joel those girls are amazing!!" u say?
why yes yes i am the man

Wow.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
That cupcake looks rather awful, but this can be fixed by adding rainbow sprinkles.

You're that annoying guy who blocked that parental controls guy, aren't you.
XIAOXI
Come on, Joel. We know you have a multi. You still make me laugh every single time I see the street creds thing.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by the irish rover
are you joking? I make it pretty blatantly obvious.

Yeah, but there are all those dickhead Americans who claim to have Irish roots, and walk around pretending to be Irish.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I just had waffles. They were better than your cupcake could ever be.

This is true. Waffles beat your puny cupcakes.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yes.

TS, you know what this tastes better than?
That cupcake.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah, but there are all those dickhead Americans who claim to have Irish roots, and walk around pretending to be Irish.

I'd rather have that than the sons of bitches who celebrate Cinco De Mayo, thinking it is the Mexican Independence Day.

....At least the people who celebrate St. Patrick's day are within in the same COLOR.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'd rather have that than the sons of bitches who celebrate Cinco De Mayo, thinking it is the Mexican Independence Day.

....At least the people who celebrate St. Patrick's day are within in the same COLOR.

Well, at least people from my country can spell the word 'colour' without getting tired halfway through and missing some of the letters out.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Could you please change you avatar 'Jack Off Jill'? I find looking at it rather dull.

Thank you.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Well, at least people from my country can spell the word 'colour' without getting tired halfway through and missing some of the letters out.

Yeah, your country and your fruity, and pointless traditions.
Quote by ~Moby Dick~
Could you please change you avatar 'Jack Off Jill'? I find looking at it rather dull.

Thank you.

No can do. Tom Waits>Anyone else. Plus, everytime I change it.. people start hating me and being really mean. Then they bitch til I change it back. Unless you can find a suitable replacement, it is staying. What makes it so dull, anyway? Even if people don't know who Tom is, at least they can pretend it is a P.I. or something.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No can do. Tom Waits>Anyone else. Plus, everytime I change it.. people start hating me and being really mean. Then they bitch til I change it back. Unless you can find a suitable replacement, it is staying. What makes it so dull, anyway? Even if people don't know who Tom is, at least they can pretend it is a P.I. or something.

Well, honestly i find there to be too much 'black' in it, i find it hard to see any detail in their face as thats what id like too see, personally i think the character is far too small. I mean having a 50x50 avatar is already small enough.

I'm not saying i dislike it or anything, i just find it dull and unattractive.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by You
Well, honestly i find there to be too much 'black' in it, i find it hard to see any detail in it and personally i think the character is far too small. I mean having a 50x50 avatar is already small enough.

I'm not saying i dislike it or anything, i just find it dull and unattractive.

Nah, I think Tom's background is mostly English and Irish.

I'm guessing you're using black style.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by ~Moby Dick~

Nah, I think Tom's background is mostly English and Irish.

I'm guessing you're using black style.

Sorry, i was referring to the colour, and yes i am using the black style, but i dont see how that changes the amount of black in the avatar. It seems just as black with the classic style to me.. oh well
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Sorry, i was referring to the colour, and yes i am using the black style, but i dont see how that changes the amount of black in the avatar. It seems just as black with the classic style to me.. oh well

Find me a better one. All I'm saying is, when I changed it to Neil Young, I got complaints and requests for classic JOJ. Plus people don't recognize me without it.

Also, lol at you taking my joke about his race seriously. You and bassboy would be great straight men if I ever become one of those comedians from the 50s.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2