Page 1 of 2
EDIT: Its a Falcon, my bad

Double EDIT: Or its a Sparrowhawk, i really dont know

So yeah, my mum just woke me up to show me a hawk/falcon eating a pigeon in my garden, kinda feel sorry for the pigeon, but hey i saw a hawk/falcon.

Oh and before you say pics or it didnt happen

i'll try and get a better quality picture up from my dads camera later
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Last edited by dan ramP at Oct 11, 2008,
Cool
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
looks like a falcon

and that pigeon got pwnt
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Nice. Where do you live? The most I see in my garden in the morning is a pigeon being chased by a cat, one time I did see two giant pigeons though ... that was weird.
Noice.

I saw a vulture in my garage once. O_o
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
In Derby, apparently these hawks/falcons/things are nesting in the cathedral in my city centre, about 7 miles away from me.

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Train it to become your minion of the night.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
it could be a Peregine Falcon:

i can't see very clearly from the picture though. any confirmation?
There is a hawk that lives up the road from me (I live across the road from a national park).
It's pretty cool.We also get wedge tailed eagles and they are MASSIVE!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
just wikied it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby

"Derby Cathedral has the second-highest cathedral tower in the country. In recent years, this has been home to a pair of breeding peregrine falcons"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Train it to become your minion of the night.

Hawks/Falcons are diurnal.
OWNED

i saved a indian minor today climbed a tree bare footed aout 20ft high to get it away form my cats and dogs yes i know cats can climb but this tree was inanly hard to climb.

i now have bruied feet cut arms but a warm heart and a good deed to go to sleep on tonight.
lol in my country pigeons fly by the dozens, and can be found anywhere...but hawks, falcons, etc. no...cool pics btw!
cool. go out and say hi.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Sumlover41
cool. go out and say hi.

i cant, if flew off with the carcass a while ago

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Only weird people take photos of falcons eating pedgeons in their garden.

But it's still cool.
XIAOXI
Quote by dan ramP
i cant, if flew off with the carcass a while ago

was it a peregine falcon? aaaaaaaaaaaany confirmation?
Quote by rhcp_freak
Noice.

I saw a vulture in my garage once. O_o

Srsly? There's this crane that keeps eating all the fish out of our pond. I was unfortunate enough to open the back door once while it was apparently sitting on the roof. It took off and I nearly shat myself, I thought it was a pterodactyl.
You're*
I've seen two big owls getting chased by two crows. God damn that was epic.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Ferk yeah animorphs!!
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Nice. There are loads of hawks round here (hurrah for living in Shropshire) so I see them hunting all the time. Once I was in Shrewsbury park and one had attacked a pigeon, and there was an air battle between them Then the pigeon dropped to the ground, but the crows that hang out here scared the hawk away. I went over to have a look and the thing was still alive with its back and wing torn. I felt a bit bad, but figured something or other would eat it in time.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
a hawk's nothing, i've woken up to see bald eagles in my garden. Those birds are seriously huge.

That would be pretty damn cool to see.

usually there are just morbidly obese pigeons in my garden so this is a change
my mums overfeeds them so much i saw one fat pigeon fend of a cat successfully.

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by Survivalism
Srsly? There's this crane that keeps eating all the fish out of our pond. I was unfortunate enough to open the back door once while it was apparently sitting on the roof. It took off and I nearly shat myself, I thought it was a pterodactyl.

Srsly.

how could you mistake it for a Pterodactyl?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
Srsly.

how could you mistake it for a Pterodactyl?

Because, all I heard was it's wings whooshing in the air and when it flew over me, it got all dark. I think it had a small child in it's claws.
You're*
It's not a peregrine, I think it's a Sparrowhawk, you can tell by the white ridge above it's eyes.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
ok ill change my first post [2nd time now ]

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
I like the way it's looking at the camera in the first pic. Apparently worms aren't enough for Falcons.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by beetroot10
OWNED

i saved a indian minor today climbed a tree bare footed aout 20ft high to get it away form my cats and dogs yes i know cats can climb but this tree was inanly hard to climb.

i now have bruied feet cut arms but a warm heart and a good deed to go to sleep on tonight.

You know that by saving that you've probably screwed over many native animals? People go to great lengths to kill Indian mynas because they're feral pests.. So maybe not such a good deed?

And on topic. Pretty cool seeing that in your backyard.
I get a lot of hawks in my area - Esher, Surrey. I've seen one Heron before. I have Koi in my garden so I can only imagine that it was trying to look for an easy meal.

Before anyone says it, Herons are extremely big and are capable of feeding moderately large mammals.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Nice, a peregrine. Lincoln Cathedral has nesting peregrines too, and the guy who lives opposite my parents has several at his falconry. We had a couple of Merlins nesting nearby too:

I love birds of prey and falconry. Loved it after seeing a great big f*ck off Golden Eagle up in Scotland.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Nice, a peregrine. Lincoln Cathedral has nesting peregrines too, and the guy who lives opposite my parents has several at his falconry. We had a couple of Merlins nesting nearby too:

*Hawt bird*

I love birds of prey and falconry. Loved it after seeing a great big f*ck off Golden Eagle up in Scotland.

I remember peregrines being in Lincoln since I lived there, they must really like it

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I remember peregrines being in Lincoln since I lived there, they must really like it

When the hell did you live in Lincoln? And aye, they're still there, the pesky little buggers... bastards can't even control the pigeon population.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
When the hell did you live in Lincoln? And aye, they're still there, the pesky little buggers... bastards can't even control the pigeon population.

I used to live in Cranwell for a few years back when The Backstreet Boys were at their prime Good times. The Green Man in the cathedral used to scare me though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2