Im in love with this amp right now. I can get so many sounds its just insane. I also got this one sound out of it that sounds almost exactly like a Mesa Triple Rectifier. It's such a flexible amp. It can give you just about any sound you want.
Gear
Ibanez JS1000
DigiTech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Fender Strat
Vetta II
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I've heard that it's the best modeling amp available on the market. Cogratulations for owning a very versatile amp Sometimes I wish I had one too, but I have not enough empty space at home I'd like to try one some day, though.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
nice...good luck with it.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
It is quite alot of wattage tho. Lol I was looking for 30-50 watt but I found the Vetta II. And the Vetta II only comes in 300watts or 150watts. I was so suprised when I got it yesterday because as soon as I got home from school I asked my Dad when he was going to get the Vetta II and he said hes looking for one. So I walk into my room to play my guitar for a bit and there i see the Vetta II right where my old Fender amp used to be.
Gear
Ibanez JS1000
Fender Strat
Vetta II
Last edited by Nicko430 at Oct 11, 2008,
That's great if you wanna gig sometime too. Which one did you take, the 150 or the 300?
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
I went with the 150 watt since I wasn't looking for a lot of wattage. My dad bought it off craigslist for around $800USD. I have to pay for it by doing extra chores for a while.
Gear
Ibanez JS1000
Fender Strat
Vetta II
I wish my dad bought me things

All he ever gave me was a 1989 Firebird (which deserves a and a )