okay I want to learn the song but I typed it in and it was a completely diffrentsong by bon jovi, so whats the song that has this in it?

"shot through the heart and your to late baby you give love a bad name" or something along them lines at the start of the song.
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by punk_metal2007
okay I want to learn the song but I typed it in and it was a completely diffrentsong by bon jovi, so whats the song that has this in it?

"shot through the heart and your to late baby you give love a bad name" or something along them lines at the start of the song.

Your username and tab request made me chuckle.

It's called "You Give Love a Bad Name" or just "Bad Name". I can't remember.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
Quote by lagunasunrise
Your username and tab request made me chuckle.

It's called "You Give Love a Bad Name" or just "Bad Name". I can't remember.

I made this account back like 3 days before I got a guitar, since then my music taste changed I dont like anything from the punk scene anymore im mostly 80's now
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
You Give Love a Bad Name
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.