Page 1 of 2
Has anyone ever had to pick up a dead animal that has succumbed to Rigamortis?

Because my cat just died, and i found his dead body on the floor, and i picked him up....and it was so bad.

Like no limbs moved or bended, and it was very creepy.

Oh, and I'd like to say Fluffy, you were a good cat.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
I thought it was Rigor Mortis?

And I'm sorry about your cat.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
obviously he wasnt a good cat
cause that pussy is dead and on top of that
he went rigamortis on yo ass
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Rigor Mortis... try using said cat as a baseball bat.

You should write a song for the cat
RigaMortis? So these days even latin terms succumb to slang huh.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

why were you trying to bend a dead cats limbs?

I know reverse piledriver is a hard postition to pull off, but at least stick to living animals.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
why were you trying to bend a dead cats limbs?

I know reverse piledriver is a hard postition to pull off, but at least stick to living animals.

i wasnt bending them. i picked him up, and they all stayed horizontal, and im sorry i didnt know how to spell Rigor Mortis
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Fix some snares on the dead cat, you can make a guitar out of the cat.
Quote by MattAnderson111
Has anyone ever had to pick up a dead animal that has succumbed to Rigamortis?

Because my cat just died, and i found his dead body on the floor, and i picked him up....and it was so bad.

Like no limbs moved or bended, and it was very creepy.

Oh, and I'd like to say Fluffy, you were a good cat.

yeah i had to do that horrible
Rigga whut?

Rigor Mortis, biatch.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
You guys all suck, his cat just died and he wants to talk about a medical term and all you lot can blabber on about is how he spelt the damn word wrong!
It's a great song you know.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Yeah, one had to fish out one of my geckos from her vivarium when she'd passed on, poor calypso. It was very odd how quick it was for her to be like that, she'd only been dead from some part of the night.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
This should help you feel better

http://www.ugoplayer.com/games/catbat.html

EDIT: my cat also died a while back

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Oct 11, 2008,
Coming from a guy who also has experienced the death of a cat (or kitten at the time), I can say that there are a lot of assholes in this thread.

But yeah, I know what you're talking. When my cat died, I didn't find out until later in the day, and (I knew he had died at this time) he just looked like he was asleep, so I just pet him on the back once, and I know what you're talking about.
Quote by The Madcap
Coming from a guy who also has experienced the death of a cat (or kitten at the time), I can say that there are a lot of assholes in this thread.

But yeah, I know what you're talking. When my cat died, I didn't find out until later in the day, and (I knew he had died at this time) he just looked like he was asleep, so I just pet him on the back once, and I know what you're talking about.

Oh, how the tables have turned.
I've had a few experiences of this...

The first is when I was living with my friend in Ypsilanti. When we woke up one morning, we found that his dog, a dachshund, had died in his sleep one night. He was very cold, and had rigamortis. We put him in a box, took him into the forest, dug a deep hope, and buried him there.

The second is when I came across a squirrel that had died from what looked like falling out of a tree, as it had no visible outside damage, but probably had poisoning of some kind. I buried that squirrel as well.

The third, which is hard to believe, is when my girlfriend and I were exploring an abandoned building where we currently live and go to school (Detroit), we came across a dead homeless man. He had rigamortis, as well. His arms and legs were stuck straight out, like branches of a tree. Unfortunately we didn't know what to do, so we called the pigs to take care of it. Surprisingly we didn't get in trouble for trespassing. I hate having to do anything with pigs.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I've had a few experiences of this...

The first is when I was living with my friend in Ypsilanti. When we woke up one morning, we found that his dog, a dachshund, had died in his sleep one night. He was very cold, and had rigamortis. We put him in a box, took him into the forest, dug a deep hope, and buried him there.

The second is when I came across a squirrel that had died from what looked like falling out of a tree, as it had no visible outside damage, but probably had poisoning of some kind. I buried that squirrel as well.

The third, which is hard to believe, is when my girlfriend and I were exploring an abandoned building where we currently live and go to school (Detroit), we came across a dead homeless man. He had rigamortis, as well. His arms and legs were stuck straight out, like branches of a tree. Unfortunately we didn't know what to do, so we called the pigs to take care of it. Surprisingly we didn't get in trouble for trespassing. I hate having to do anything with pigs.

You let pigs eat a man?

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I was out on my bike when I came across a flattened toad... and I mean, like, PROPERLY flattened.

I picked it up... it didn't flop, it was stiff... it was like a biscuit
Quote by soulflyV
It's better for them than the donuts.

haha

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by EJD
I was out on my bike when I came across a flattened toad... and I mean, like, PROPERLY flattened.

I picked it up... it didn't flop, it was stiff... it was like a biscuit

Oh my God I died
Rigga wut?

I had to do it. XD
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Yeah, I picked up a week old dead kitten. It was pretty weird being so stiff.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MRavioli
Riga please...

bad joke

i get Rigor Mortis in my pants quite often

So you and Lorena Bobbitts husband have something in common then!
Yeah, it's kind of weird. One time it was funny though.

My mom accidentally stepped on a kitten because it was retarded and laying down right outside our door, and my mom was carrying a box so she couldn't see it. She stepped on it, and it jumped up, ran down off our porch, had a seizure, and died. That alone is funny, imo.

I was told to take care of it, and my friend was here. After my family left (they were loading up the car for something), we went out to throw the kitten in the field, and aside from it having rigor mortis, there was a big turd halfway out its butt. We both thought this was hilarious, and laughed for a few minutes. I went inside to get my sisters camera to take a pic so I could try and make a lolcat with it, but she had her camera with her, so I couldn't get a pic. So I just threw the kitten out in our field. The end.
Quote by Daffodil Lament

You know, police or cops are acceptable terms too.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Rigor Mortis... try using said cat as a baseball bat.

Oh god, that was bad taste dude.

TS, I'm sorry for your loss, I love cats, although I havent't got one. My mum's allergic to em

And apparently, Rigor Mortis "enters" the body feet to head and "leaves" the same way...
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
When my friend's cat died, its tail ended up sticking straight out, and they couldn't get it to bend so it wouldn't fit in the box they were burying it in, so they cut it off D:
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by Ringtone
When my friend's cat died, its tail ended up sticking straight out, and they couldn't get it to bend so it wouldn't fit in the box they were burying it in, so they cut it off D:

Nice.
Yeah i thought she was sleeping (she was curled up, she died of old age)

My brothers started playing Frisbee with her.

Needless to say i was not amused

I ran inside screaming and crying my eyes out.

Quote by ADCME
Yeah i thought she was sleeping (she was curled up, she died of old age)

My brothers started playing Frisbee with her.

Needless to say i was not amused

I ran inside screaming and crying my eyes out.

I am so sorry, I laughed at that. Please forgive me.

And your brothers sound like asses.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by ..NEM..
You know, police or cops are acceptable terms too.

As is smart-ass.

Thank you for your suggesstions, though. I can honestly say, that the next time I'm reffering to pigs, I will strongly consider just what you said to me.
Yeah. We pulled this cat up out of a well once that had it. Even worse since it was soaking wet.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
If you've never played tennis with the stiff corpses of animals, you are not a man.

Hope the cat is eternally happy conspiring against dogs, in the Animal AfterlifeTM
Page 1 of 2