How can I get that shiny look on my guitar.. I mean it used to be shiny looking.. but it's old now. so yeah it looks old.. lol so with what should i clean it?
A waxless polish. Make certain you get a waxless polish and not one with wax, otherwise a layer of wax will build up over time and ruin your guitar's finish.

Mr Sheen is a good one if you can get it.
Cum on a tissue and wipe your guitar Down.

Thats what I do.
Originally Posted by cam_sampbell
What's the spoon position?

Well, you begin with a big wooden spoon and a jar of vaseline...
^^
what?.//

meh mrsheen? I dunno that brand.. I live in japan probably thats why lol.. but thanks I'll search for a waxless polish
Quote by ShredderA7X

Thats what I do.

^^ Mainly because im not sure whether to take you seriously or not.

A music store close to me sells an unbranded waxless polish....any harm if i tried it?
Quote by unet

^^ Mainly because im not sure whether to take you seriously or not.

It works.
Thomas hopes to not have offended anyone with this post. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any spelling or grammar mistakes, should there be any.

last.fm
Quote by ShredderA7X

Thats what I do.

He's joking.

Personally, I just use a dry polish cloth ($5 at any guitar shop). No chemicals, nothing fancy, just wipe your guitar down after you use it. Also, get some plain white rags (or cut up a plain cotton undershirt) and wipe your strings down as well. It helps prevent string corrosion and makes your strings last longer, in addition to keeping dirt and grime off your fretboard, nut, and bridge. Always clean your instrument, it's an essential part of maintaining it.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
If wax was a bad thing, then this stuff wouldn't be available:

You just don't use it often is all. Twice a year is sufficient with routine cleaning in between and the finish will sparkle. Not for flat or satin finishes.
Is that wax the same as this?

Quote by LeftyDave
If wax was a bad thing, then this stuff wouldn't be available:

You just don't use it often is all. Twice a year is sufficient with routine cleaning in between and the finish will sparkle. Not for flat or satin finishes.
^ Pretty much yep, except my example is a paste where yours is a spray. Still carnauba wax tho. No. 1 mean's it's been highly refined so there are no abrasives or other contaminants in it.