does anyone know if there is any way to run garageband on Windows Vista Home Premium?

if not, are there any programs for windows that are more or less the same thing??

thanks
garageband is mac exclusive and fairly crap anyway.

If you're running windows the best one that's free is Reaper, but it may be a bit complicated if you're not used to using DAWs
Try audacity

btw, there's a huge list stickied in the riffs and recordings forum
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Try "reaper" or "audacity" ; both are great softwares e use audacity my self, it comes with lots of plug-ins with fx and filters
i used to use audacity before i got a mac, try that, garage band is good but the hype is just because its so easy to use, audacity is as good as garage band if not slightly better
Quote by SenorSmiley
no, there is not. buy a mac.

*Hits over head with mac laptop*
Oh no! It's too light!
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
garageband is great... i like using the amp-modelling and effects on it. i think garageband is mainly good for experimenting with new sounds. audacity, on the other hand, is just mainly for recording whatever noise goes into your computer.
I see no sign of fortress.
Why the hell would you want garageband?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Why the hell would you want garageband?

+3543541345341437679679846437646873546

It's overrated
garage band is basically a crap version of logic, the plugins are crap, the midi is worse and the interface is just clumsy.

if you wanna mess around with amp modeling and stuff, get the amplitube plugin on a decent DAW
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
I dunno if you're in to pirating or spending money, but either way you can't go wrong with FL Studios.