i dont know if anybodys already posted something like this but im bored so i thought i would. what was you first electric guitar? mine was a Tanglewood Nevada(strat copy) which was black with a white pick guard
The same guitar. Shock gasp horror.

Fun guitar to play, still. Only mines was blue.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
My first was actually only half-electric. A Dean acoustic/electric. If that counts.
Mine was a J3 Pheonix strat replica. Im still using it for 1 year almost. i really need a new guitar.
the stupid squire in my sig

worst 150 bucks ever!!
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I learned for the first couple of months on a borrowed hohner strat copy, the first guitar I owned was a westfield SG copy.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Squier Showmaster in blue

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Squier Telecaster Custom in vintage blonde, and GAK sent me 2 XD
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
goth epiphone flying V with a dimebucker.

I was so br00tal.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
my first acoustic/first guitar ever was a First act guitar from radioshack, 100$. it has obnoxiously high action you could drive a pickup under, tuning as reliable as a crack addict, tonewoods courtesy of home hardware and i still love it to death.

because of the high action, i built better strength in my fingers and the unstable tuning helped me learn to tune by ear. i still have it and use it for recording oddities, like backwards delay slide.

my first electric was a samick malibu. i still have that one, too. except there's a epiphone humbucker in the bridge.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
First: Cheap Argos Nylon string 1/2 Size.
Second: Encore Strat pack, with one double coil pickup
Third: Guvnor GE100 Cream and white strat/ish. (Nicee) - (Sold it in around july)
Fourth: Crafter HD24 Acoustic (Tasty)
Fifth: Cort KX5 Pearl white with mightymight zebra motherbucker humbuckers (yeahhh!)
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Mine was a secondhand blue SX strat copy... Got it for a quarter of the original price, and sold it for the exact same price again... bad decision to sell it, I miss my crappy blue guitar . But got a Cort to replace it
I started with a piece of crap Peavey Raptor, then got a Fat Squier Strat, sold that, then got my washburn wg 208 that i'm still using, and just got an agile al2000 about 2 months ago and am already lookin at a douglas fulcrum (V guitar).. i hate GAS. my parents are gonna be pissed when i tell em about this lol
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Started with a Dean Icon PZ and a peavey transtube 110 efx. Don't use the transtube much anymore, but the Icon still gets alot of play. Very nice guitar.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD