-
-
-
-
-
how do i play it?
its have 1 string near them i will happy if som 1 wil explain how play it ty :]
and i ask this cuz i play in Acoustic guitar ><
No idea what you're talking about but unless that diagram is upside down then it would be your first finger on the 7 fret of the D string and your pinky or third finger on the 9th fret of the A string.
huh?
Mr Deetag
THE ONE AND ONLY
My friends:
Marco,thebassmaster,angie-rose morbid death,Bubonic
turinbrakes.dace
DRK HRSE & Leno
ahallicks.wahappen...geesh!
Ok, for your fretting hand, put your index finger on the 7 and ring finger on the 9. Now for your picking hand, theres 2 ways. You can either use your thumb and index to hit both strings simulatneously whilst not hitting any other strings or strum it as a normal chord. If you go for the latter method, you will have to make sure that your ring finger is muting the D string and that you either mute or avoid hitting the others.
e - - - If this is what you mean then use your thumb for the 9th fret and your index finger
B - - - for the 7th fret
G - - -
D - 7 -
A - - -
E - 9 -
Quote by tom183
Ok, for your fretting hand, put your index finger on the 7 and ring finger on the 9. Now for your picking hand, theres 2 ways. You can either use your thumb and index to hit both strings simulatneously whilst not hitting any other strings or strum it as a normal chord. If you go for the latter method, you will have to make sure that your ring finger is muting the D string and that you either mute or avoid hitting the others.

This is the best way to play it. Muting the D will stop it from ringing, giving you the chord you're wanting.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.