I guess you dont understand. I have the valve jr already but I badly need that case for my ibanez. Someone buy me this case for $80 from sameday music and have it sent to me and I'll send that person my epi valve jr. So you could get my amp for basicaly $80. or another option if you have this case already I'll trade you.
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Quote by DarkValo666
I guess YOU don't understand. He wanted to know why yo can'T buy the case yourself

Maybe because he has no money, and doesn't need the amp, so instead of selling the amp then buying the case, he's cutting out the middle man and giving someone a good deal?
Quote by dandadog
Maybe because he has no money, and doesn't need the amp, so instead of selling the amp then buying the case, he's cutting out the middle man and giving someone a good deal?

Thats right. I could buy the case myself, but Ive got a few tube amps and just got this Ibanez and hate it sitting out on a stand and no case to transport it. This way i'm using something I dont need (the amp) to get something I do need (the case) and not dipping into my wallet again to do so. If it dont happen soon I'll buy the case , I just hate blowing the dust off my wallet.
Got a case from another forum member. And amp is sold!!!!