I'm going to be getting a Mesa Boogie Rectoverb II Combo soon, and had a few questions.

1. Should I set up an FX Loop, which I don't even know what it is, but I hear about it, or should I simply plug my guitar into my pedals, and then into the amp.

2. What order should I have my pedals in if they are these

Volume, Chorus, Delay, Reverb (if I don't like the built-in reverb), Distortion (if I don't like the built-in distortion), Tuner, and EQ.

Thanks a ton!
put all your effects into your FX loop.
It's designed to bypass the preamp(where distortion comes from) so it won't distort your pedals. Like your delay, and reverb.

I'd say do it like this:
FX send --> Chorus, Delay, Reverb(doesn't really matter the order) --> FX return
Guitar --> Tuner --> Distortion --> EQ --> amp.

just make sure you put the tuner BEFORE the distortion or EQ so that it gets the exact signal from your guitar.
Tuners don't work well when the signal is being distorted.
O O

___
Quote by Raxef
I'm going to be getting a Mesa Boogie Rectoverb II Combo soon, and had a few questions.

1. Should I set up an FX Loop, which I don't even know what it is, but I hear about it, or should I simply plug my guitar into my pedals, and then into the amp.

2. What order should I have my pedals in if they are these

Volume, Chorus, Delay, Reverb (if I don't like the built-in reverb), Distortion (if I don't like the built-in distortion), Tuner, and EQ.

Thanks a ton!

tuner>distortion>chorus>delay>reverb>chorus>EQ>volume

If you plan to be doing much clean stuff (without pedals), then you might consider it. Just add in a switch for wet/dry.
Quote by TheBax
just make sure you put the tuner BEFORE the distortion or EQ so that it gets the exact signal from your guitar.
Tuners don't work well when the signal is being distorted.

They also don't work too well before modulations (hint-hint: chorus)
Quote by Beginner Bass
They also don't work too well before modulations (hint-hint: chorus)

I hope that wasn't directed toward me, because i clearly said for the chorus to go into the FX loop....

O O

___