How do you work these things, I always see them but I have no idea how to work them at Guitar Center. Are they just displays?
Quote by Flying Couch
I approve of this thread.

Quote by ToastYerLicks
Regardless, I salute you

Quote by ramm_ty
Best book ever, best thread ever.

Quote by batman187
I definitely approve of this.

Quote by meh!
ask the worker got help,
there all pluged in in to an amp that is on the bottom usually not visible and there is a chord around there that you plug into the guitar
Effects pedals. They are used for manipulation of a guitar/amp tone. The few shown are made by Boss. They are placed between the instrument and the amplifier, and the desired effect can be turned on and off by pressing the pad on the body of the pedal. As far as I know, there isn't a GC in Ireland, so as for how the shop works, I can't help you.

- Adam
all the pedals should be linked, and there should be a long cord at the end. grab a guitar, plug it in, and press whichever pedals you wanna try out.
oh yeah and make sure the amp theyre pugged into is on.
I know there pedals, I've owned a couple on those type walls, I just never seem to work that type of wall display correctly. Thanks
Quote by Flying Couch

Quote by ToastYerLicks
Regardless, I salute you

Quote by ramm_ty

Quote by batman187

Quote by meh!
Thats from the cover of the GC Guitar Catolog, the guys from Coheed and Cambria explain what they are on an interview in the issue. read it, it's very informal
There all going into the same amp, it's like one gigantic pedalboard. Just plug in a guitar and have fun.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Oh okay thanks
Quote by Flying Couch

Quote by ToastYerLicks
Regardless, I salute you

Quote by ramm_ty

Quote by batman187