Hey, whenever I use Photoshop, I don't know how to draw, or cut and paste stuff, can someone tell me how?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I also have trouble adding another image to one. Could I get someone who isn't sarcastic. Wait, this is the Pit.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Use the selection tools (rectangular marquee, lasso) to select what you want to copy, use the 'apple key' or alt(I think, on windows) + C to copy, then 'apple key' or alt + V to paste, and it will be on a new layer.

For drawing, there's a brush tool or you could look up tutorials on how to use the pen.
I'm using the online version, does it matter?
Quote by chip46
Quote by holy smoke
Use the selection tools (rectangular marquee, lasso) to select what you want to copy, use the 'apple key' or alt(I think, on windows) + C to copy, then 'apple key' or alt + V to paste, and it will be on a new layer.

For drawing, there's a brush tool or you could look up tutorials on how to use the pen.

Ctrl+C to copy
Ctrl+V to paste

Use Google to find a few beginners tutorials to get you started with the basics.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Ok, I thought I'd have to download something to use it.
Quote by chip46
Use an online tutorial.

Like... go to google and search there, rather than ask a bunch of teens of which most can use paint... not photoshop.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.