i decided to sell my baby. a black epiphone les paul goth. has maybe 5-10 hours of playing time with NO dings or scratches besides the usual on the pick-guard. looks same as guitar in link but mine has a floyd rose tremelo and a locking nut. also comes with a soft case, some strings and picks.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/p...tar?sku=517233

i think i paid $350 for it a couple years ago. now retails for $300. would like to get $225 but im open to any offers !! i can get actual pics of my guitar if u really want them, just PM me your email.

PM me with any questions at all, thanks for looking guys !!!

Also......i know im new here but u can look at my ebay feedback (userID:jason022305). i have 54 feedback at 100%
can you provide some pictures so people can know exactly what your selling? No pics = No buyers.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
This is an Epiphone tremolo right? I never liked tremolos on Les Pauls, except for here!
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
This is an Epiphone tremolo right? I never liked tremolos on Les Pauls, except for here!

its a floyd-rose tremelo. theres actually a stamp on it that reads "Licensed under Floyd-Rose patents". so im pretty sure its real
Quote by boostedbird38
couldnt get them to upload on here
Use the "IMG Code" under the thumbnails. They'd look like this:
[IMG*]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q104/thunderkid84/guitar003.jpg[/IMG*]
But without the *'s

That being said, I've never been a fan of the Les Paul Goth. Good luck with the sale, though.
Quote by Øttər
Ninja, I dunno who you are but I like you.... so far....
Quote by Shaggy Shadric
My Teddy bear is God. DO NOT QUESTION MY TEDDY!
Quote by MatrixClaw
It's a good thing I like boobs or I'd be more pissed that you just bumped a 2 week old thread for that

Not part of the Bass Militia
thats a nice LP!! The trem is a "licensed floyd" (obvi) But that LFR looks to have the longer string block holding screws. Prolly a direct replacement for a OFR. Really nice Epi for 225. sombody snatch this up before I sell something and buy it!
Where are you located?

off topic---How much boost do you have in that thunderchicken? Im an 80's ford guy myself
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
shadow, thanks for posting those pics for me. `

Quote by suffersystem
You are in the states aren't you?

cant believe i forgot the location.....im in sumter, SC. i'd be willing to deliver close by for a little extra.
How's the sound? Hopefully dark...
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
Be prepared for boner.
THERE WILL BE BONER
Quote by boostedbird38
shadow, thanks for posting those pics for me. `

cant believe i forgot the location.....im in sumter, SC. i'd be willing to deliver close by for a little extra.

Thought so, I'd most def nab this otherwise, but with customs and shipping, the price would just be too high (I'm in Canada). Best of luck however, it looks like it'd be a blast to play.
Quote by hblott14
How's the sound? Hopefully dark...

it can sound however u want it to. but i play mostly metal/rock and the tremelo is awesome for that. its VERY easy to play. ur fingers can move very quickly over the fretboard.
looks good.
if it isn't gone by the weekend, i might consider.

i live in Atlanta, so shipping probably won't be as bad, right?
Quote by 123456789zombie
looks good.
if it isn't gone by the weekend, i might consider.

i live in Atlanta, so shipping probably won't be as bad, right?

shouldn't be. it would prolly get to u the next day too. i order stuff from summit racing and its always here the next day.
how much would it be to ship to minnesota?
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Out of shear curiousity as well, how much would shipping be to C1A 1V5 in Canada. And to avoid customs charges, would it be rude to ask it to be sent as a gift (just a questions, I am not privy to any rules regarding this, so I apologize if this is out of line)?
Quote by jermzxsugarx
how much would it be to ship to minnesota?

i've never shipped a guitar before but im guessing a box for it would be about $5 and then maybe $20-25 bux shipping

Quote by suffersystem
Out of shear curiousity as well, how much would shipping be to C1A 1V5 in Canada. And to avoid customs charges, would it be rude to ask it to be sent as a gift (just a questions, I am not privy to any rules regarding this, so I apologize if this is out of line)?

what is c1a1v5 ? is that your zip code ? yea i could put "gift" on there. i dont think customs will be a big deal. when i was stationed in korea i used to send huge boxes home and never paid anything extra for customs. i just had to declare what was in the box.
Quote by suffersystem
Yeah, the C1A 1V5 is an area codes here in Canada.

ok well the estimate from usps.com says about $23, so i'd guess no more than $25. again......just an estimate.

let me know what u think.
Quote by boostedbird38
ok well the estimate from usps.com says about $23, so i'd guess no more than $25. again......just an estimate.

let me know what u think.

Jesus, that not too bad at all. I'll keep you updated and let you know as soon as possible.
man dont put it on ebay. i'll give you $200, but it may be a week before i can drive to sumter. i'm in SC
sorry for the double post, but i also have a nice combo amp id trade if you want. its a 65 watt laney prolinebacker with reverb.
where in sc are you ? we can maybe meet half way....

no thanks on the trade. i actually need the money for something else. and i have a 50w marshall that does wut i need it to.
Quote by boostedbird38
where in sc are you ? we can maybe meet half way....

no thanks on the trade. i actually need the money for something else. and i have a 50w marshall that does wut i need it to.

i'm in york
jdr94 had to back out, so its up for grabs again. im gonna look at getting it on ebay later this week.

someone make an offer if you're even interested. im very negotiable.