haha yea it has 3d surround panning
myspace.com/soundsofmeta
Haha, I advertised my prog metal band right as you posted this (title is ironic). Thought that was pretty funny...
yea, i was only kidding, im not THAT much of a music snob lol. Also i could see why you would say its just "noise", but Race, jaboc, and over the corner, arent really just "noise". But ya... constructive criticism
myspace.com/soundsofmeta
Last edited by BBell at Oct 11, 2008,
At first, i didn't enjoy it at all. at all.

then i listened to your fifth track, and for some reason i'm hooked! it's seriously grown on me.

Nice work, and honestly its nice to see something else besides metal!!!!!!!1!11!!
I'm just another musician waiting to be famous.

follow my twitter here
Please! listen to my music here
thanks dude, yea i could definitely see how this shit would HAVE to grow on you. It might sound like noise, but i promise you that everything is well thought out. We have alot of other stuff that isnt on the myspace (alot of it with sax), that probably is more accessible. Were going to go into the studio probably by February with our new lineup and getting down some really raw tracks with a little less of the electronic side. I appreciate any feedback even if its negative.

yea track five is pretty sweet, I enjoy it when it goes into 5/4, and then later 5 against 4/4
myspace.com/soundsofmeta
Last edited by BBell at Oct 12, 2008,
It sounds cool, but for some reason the music player isn't showing up on any myspace profiles for me.....
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I really enjoyed a lot of the sounds that came out of this. VERY VERY VERY different I must say, and that makes you stand out a lot. Coming from Dallas also is a plus, I'm right in your area Big fan of "Over the Corner"

Keep it up man.

You should check out my band since we're in the same region and whatnot, always nice to know the local scene. Funny thing however, is that we're prog. metal, but it's not the same kind of shit you hear every day.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939376

Definitely looking forward to hearing more from you in the future (shows, etc.). Would love to see a live interpretation of all this.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
It sounds like a cross between Aphex Twin and the crazier side of Mars Volta. You need to cut the songs a bit shorter though, but it's very interesting mate. I really like the experimental side, being an effects-***** and everything.

I know it's probably not your style but check out my stuff www.myspace.com/yourethereal
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Were still in the process of writing alot of songs. Our philosophy is the more songs you write the better theyll get

Yea dude, probably going to play the door as soon as we work up some more songs.
myspace.com/soundsofmeta