My second pair of shitty Sony Ericsson earphones broke on me yesterday, so I'm looking for some good quality headphones that'll last me at least a couple of years. I was thinking of buying THESE but I wondered if you guys had any more suggestions?

They've got to have at least good sound quality, if not brilliant, but I don't really want to spend more than £25.

Thanks.
You aren't gonna get very many Headphones for £25 which will last a long time.
Get some gummy ones, they're about £7, plenty loud and I've had mine 2 years.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
I personally like Mudkipz brand headphones. They work very well for me.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
I personally like Mudkipz brand headphones. They work very well for me.

That's not helpful.
' i want a ferarri that's really fast, but i don't really want to spend more than £8000'

you're not going to get good sound quality if you're not paying for it.
Get a high quality set of 5.1 logitech speakers and tape them to your head..

NEXT!
Quote by ravioli123
Get a high quality set of 5.1 logitech speakers and tape them to your head..

NEXT!

Ahahahahaha.

Yea headphones that are good quality just dont come that cheap my friend.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
This is weird. Everyone is saying they don't come cheap yet everyone I know with awesome headphones got them for less than £30.
Quote by The red Strat.
then you don't have a very good ear for tone, mate.

Dawwww

Anyway, I'm not looking for something ridiculously good, I'm not a total audiophile like some of the guys on here. Just so it doesn't sound like horrible fuzzy shit with no bass.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
If you want a set of headphones that will last you a few years be prepared to spend ALOT more than 25 pound. Try thomann.de I got a pretty good pair on their for 60 euro and have lasted me a long time.
Quote by Tom_hatton
^^ They use the AKG's at my college.

Mine did too, a few people complained that they weren't good enough for A-level music technology students so the college bought a couple of pairs of Beyerdynamic DT150's

now THEY'RE nice headphones
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
If its for a cell your gunna need different headphones though

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Beyerdynamic Galactics - £60-80 retail - i picked up two pairs for £8 and £6 on ebay

The ones better than that are Grado sets - though i cant afford over the 250 series - horrible prices!
I've never full understood why it is that headphones are so compact and simple, yet they crap out on everyone all the time :/

I don't have any brands to recommend, but I suggest that if you're wanting something dependable, at least for a couple of years, do not go with anything from Logitech.
Quote by Sonny_sam

On the Play.com link, I followed the 'See all RMEIESTER's reviews' link, and this is what I found for Dumbledore's Wand.

"When I First Purchased This Wand I Must Admit I Had My Doubts About It. But When It Arrived I Realised It Was More Than Worth It With The Craftmanship That Went Into Making It And As This Is My First Wand It Has Definatly Persuaded Me To Buy More Dont Hesitate If You Dont Own This Wand Or Are A First Time Wand Buyer Like Me Definatly Buy"

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand