alright, how ya doing guys. so this year i'm pretty freakin happy. i got two great cooking jobs (which i love to do) at two great places, and still have time on the weekends, live in the city in great location and my rent is DIRT cheap. so i got some cash for a new setup. here we go...this is what i was interested in.

i wanted to buy a krank revolution and run it with a mesa triaxis. anybody got any opinions on that? and i was thinking about buying a rockerverb and switching between the two. i would prolly run the krank+mesa through a mesa cab (wat ya think??) and then the orange with a orange cab. if this is just two much retard shit i was just gonna buy a road king but i'm trying to find a really versatile sound thats orignal. i love everything from classic rock to metal, but one thing i love is the sounds of the mark iii and mark iv with skater punk bands like nofx and old offspring. it just sounds great. i heard you can get these tones through the triaxis. that plus post hardcore/screamo are my favorite sounds.
Um, wait. What tone are you ultimately going for? Krank, Mesa, or Orange? I could have easily misunderstood your post.

EDIT: Ok, got it. Yeah, that would sound great but that Krank is really a love or hate tone, you have played/heard it before right?
Using the Triaxis into the Krank Revolution is pretty much pointless, you're just using the Krank as a majorly over priced power amp then.

If you want to use the Triaxis, get a nice Mesa or VHT power amp for it and you're set.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by gambit1983
what if i run it through the effects loop
Waste of time man. Just get a Mesa 2:90 power amp or something along those lines. No point in buying a $1,600 amp if its only gonna be used as a power amp.

My honest opinion is to just get the Road King or a Roadster. People aren't gonna care whether you have one amp that will do all your sounds or three, and plenty of other people play the amps you mentioned, so I don't see how that would make you more "original". Just get what sounds best to you and leave everything else out of it (within budget).
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
yeah it is kinda alot of money to be powering a triaxis and plenty of people have used those amps but when i say "original" i mean i'm looking to try to find a sound that hasn't been heard as much. i'm tired of playing through amps that sound like a million other recording artists. but i got the funds now though so i'm probably gonna try to find a setup that will include two amp heads or a preamp and run them stereo or something along those lines. thats more along the lines of "original" not the fact that plenty of ppl have played popular amp brands.
If you want tones not many people have heard i dont think a triaxis will do that.
If you want your own tone, get someone to build you an amp.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com