It just takes more practise to do it right.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Yep, it's a bit hard for me to do singing and playing the same time.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
depends on the song. but you just need practice.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Somehow I find it easier to sing with a guitar (though i'm still not a very good singer), I guess it helps me focus more.
Quote by aaciseric
Somehow I find it easier to sing with a guitar (though i'm still not a very good singer), I guess it helps me focus more.

i found that it helps me being on pitch (grammar question: is it "on pitch" or "in pitch")
also it depends a lot on coordination
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I can't do it. I find it very difficult to adjust the speed of singing and playing .
Quote by ShaunDiel
Not if you can't sing or play guitar. Then it takes a lot .

I was assuming they could sing and play seperately.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I can't sing while playing guitar unless the melody and rhythm of the vocal line is the same as the guitar line. I have to concentrate a lot just to sing in key anyways.
For me its like, playing a melody line, while playing chords...on the same guitar. especially when the vocals have a different rhythm that what I'm playing, its extremely difficult. I can do the "Darkness, imprisoning me, all that I see absolute horror" part from One pretty well, but that's just because the rhythm is almost perfectly aligned. But personally I dont like to do it because it takes away one from the other, I'm a perfectionist...what can I say?
it helps if you can play guitar without looking at the fretboard. try playing blindfold, it really helped me.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Quote by TheQuailman
Yes.

Anyone else like brownies?

I love brownies

And sometimes, depending on the song, I find singing and playing hard/tricky. Sometimes I'm actually suprised how easily I can sing and play at the same time in certain songs which I thought would be real tricky.

It would really help if I was a good singer as well.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by magnum1117
depends on the song. but you just need practice.

this..

Quote by aaciseric

and this !
Not anymore I don't. At least not with a lot of stuff. I still find it hard to sing along with a lot of faster riff-orientated rock music though, like Muse.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG