Hey, guys. I'm selling a couple of my amps. One is a Marshall JCM900 112 combo. The other is a Marshall VS100 head with a MG412 bottom. I'm asking $700 for the combo and $450 for the stack (if you would like to buy either the head or the bottom separately, we can work that out too). Both amps come with footswitches. The JCM900 is listed on craigslist here as well. I am located on Long Island. Local pickup only, please. Please feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

Here are some pictures:

JCM900:

The pictures of the VS100/MG412 stack are the attached ones.
Attachments:
100_0681.JPG
100_0682.JPG
i have that amp i really recommend it to people who want amazing metal tone with a brilliant clean tone to compliment it(think metallica distortion and cleans). the price is also pretty good people so i d say go for this one
man I wish I had an extra 200...
Give you 500 for the combo, you know I got to ask.
Quote by georgakis187
i have that amp i really recommend it to people who want amazing metal tone with a brilliant clean tone to compliment it(think metallica distortion and cleans). the price is also pretty good people so i d say go for this one

Thanks. Just out of curiosity, though, which amp are you talking about?

Quote by Darkice
man I wish I had an extra 200...
Give you 500 for the combo, you know I got to ask.

NVM I can't pick it up, I would how ever pay shipping.

I would consider shipping it, but I'd have to look at cost and I'm definitely not selling it for $500.
Quote by Darkice
well what about 600

That's a possibility if I don't get any offers, assuming that you mean 600 without the shipping.
Quote by hardrock1315
Thanks. Just out of curiosity, though, which amp are you talking about?

I would consider shipping it, but I'd have to look at cost and I'm definitely not selling it for $500.

go check out my youtube vids...i m talking about the jcm900 4101 combo. why?
Quote by georgakis187
go check out my youtube vids...i m talking about the jcm900 4101 combo. why?

Just wanted to know.
Goddamn it, I really wish I had $700 right now cause i'd so buy that combo, oh well.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
i'll give you like $500 for the halfstack if you could maybe hold on to it for a few weeks for me while i get the money
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
I'll try to scrape around for enough for the combo, but I'm not gonna promise anything (I'd have to have it shipped too if I bought it)
Quote by TJ Wise
i'll give you like $500 for the halfstack if you could maybe hold on to it for a few weeks for me while i get the money

I posted already that I sold the stack.
Is the combo still for sale?

Could you post um some more pics the ones up there dont work.