You know how EMGs have the connectors that attach to the pickups? does it matter which way the connector goes on? It fits over the three prongs either way.
If it fits either way, it most likely doesn't matter. I never really payed attention to how I connected them back when I had EMG pickups.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Ok, thats what I thought. Im getting no sound. So I think I wired something else wrong
Quote by eurotrashed
Ok, thats what I thought. Im getting no sound. So I think I wired something else wrong

Do you have the battery in? Do you have the right pots? Is everything wired up right?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by eurotrashed
It all worked before I removed it from the guitar.

Weird. I have no clue.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
i probably muffed up the wireing. God damn active electronics. Passive electronics are easy
Someone is saying that the side with the Gold has to be facing away from the pickup? Still doesn't work...