I practiced a lot last night and now my fingers hurt . Should I be worried? Also is it possible to get carpal tunnel from playing guitar?
It's possible to get CP from playing guitar, and your chances of getting it are significantly raised if you don't practice and warm-up before hand, and cool down afterward.
You shouldn't be worried if your fingers hurt, CP affects your wrists. Just rest your fingers for a little.
Remember, warm-up and cool-down.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Last edited by Froboarder at Oct 11, 2008,
Donno what it would be. But it very well could be carpal tunnel, because yes, if you use the wrong technique it puts unnecessary strain on your wrist.

I don't think your fingers would hurt from carpal tunnel though...not an expert though lol, and I don't think I have it.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Yes it's possible no TS you shouldn't be worried

and The Pit is not a doctor

if you want a pit doctor go here

http://pitdoctor.com/
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Froboarder
It's possible to get CP from playing guitar, and your chances of getting it are significantly raised if you don't practice and warm-up before hand, and cool down afterward.
You shouldn't be worried if your fingers hurt, CP affects your wrists. Just rest your fingers for a little.

Quote by Froboarder

As mentioned before, Carpal Tunnel affects your wrists not your fingers. The only thing I can think of with your fingers is possibly Arthritis? Bummer if so. Just rest your fingers for awhile and if pain persists, see your local GP (damn television has brainwashed me).
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Aids
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by creeping.death!

Oh wow, biggest error I've made in a while. Haha.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by creeping.death!
Carpal Tunnel, of course...

What else could it be?

Chronic petting.
Quote by angus fan16
1 rest
2 use low action thin strings
3 dont hammer your computer keyboard..get a soft keys one.
no but you can i get off the fallout from the war album.
its got some pretty good stuff

/fail
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Quote by Pyrest
Ask /b/.

I'd rather not.

Quote by Froboarder
Chronic petting.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ok thanks for that useful piece of information
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Last edited by toton1989 at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by toton1989
I'd rather not.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ok thanks for that useful piece of information

Anytime.
Quote by angus fan16